1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having known someone who was raped and murdered.....its poor taste to joke about it.

Lots of that going around these days thou.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received Harley.

And the first thing I notice is a small hole in the stockings over her left knee.

The weird thing is that it doesn't look wrong because her shirt is already ripped up.

But my OCD is telling me her stockings should be perfect. :panic:

Her stockings were ripped everywhere during shooting, so yeah, now you have a battled damaged one. Might as well make the shirt grimy as well.

e7b323b91792df543edf72196db415e6.jpg

4646c8a14f2f4bc6aa1bb6ac21453d8b--harley-quinnn-joker.jpg

Yeah, but his ended up ripping a bit far worse than that. Past the point of no return. :lol

And guys, drop it. Seriously. It was a prom joke. Get a grip. I've had family that's died horribly of cancer and I don't go around pissing and moaning about simple jokes.

Nobody deliberately forces cancer on someone, thinking that it's not a big deal because, hey, lots of people forcibly give others cancer.
That's not how cancer works.

That is however, how rape works. Someday, I hope American culture realizes the difference. It's happening gradually.

Nobody deliberately forces cancer on someone, thinking that it's not a big deal because, hey, lots of people forcibly give others cancer.
That's not how cancer works.

That is however, how rape works. Someday, I hope American culture realizes the difference. It's happening gradually.

Bingo.

Some people here are just very immature and insensitive to truly understand the pain one goes through after being raped. No sympathy either.

You missed the point entirely. Lord help all the special millenial snowflakes. Can't for the life of me see how they would get through a George Carlin special without verbally vomiting on the internet every five minutes. Grow thicker skin.

What a sad little world we live in today where a ****ing prom night joke brings out this kinda crowd.

Also, one could technically argue against that whole point about cancer, when it seems like the very air we breath gives it to us these days. Not to mention general neglect and complacence in some fields of regulation that allow cancer agents to go unchecked.

Yeah how dare people get offended by rape jokes...anyone know some good jokes about slavery?

Having known someone who was raped and murdered.....its poor taste to joke about it.

Lots of that going around these days thou.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought. There are some subjects you don't joke about and that one is the near the top of the list.

What the **** is going on inthis thread lol?

Anyways... so this is probably one of the worst movies of all time... but this is probably one of hot toys best figures of all time. No joke it's incredible.

The detail, the accessories, the tailoring, the likeness, the paint... and the body sculpt, it's so so good.

I think anyone that wants her gets an automatic pass for buying suicide squad merch lol

Anyways... so this is probably one of the worst movies of all time... but this is probably one of hot toys best figures of all time. No joke it's incredible.

The detail, the accessories, the tailoring, the likeness, the paint... and the body sculpt, it's so so good.

I think anyone that wants her gets an automatic pass for buying suicide squad merch lol

The movie was entertaining, not oscar worthy. The figure is grand

Same goes for the Leto Joker's. All of them are incredible in terms of detail and likeness. Not a version of the character I particularly enjoyed but I had to get one to go with Harley. Tux Joker and Harley are probably the two most accurate sculpts I own.

Yeah how dare people get offended by rape jokes...anyone know some good jokes about slavery?

Any racist jokes? Particularly about Asians or white people?
First of all, you can both take that somewhere else or it's about to get reported.

Secondly, I never actually stated rape. And I was clearly trying to make light of a travesty that occurred to a member by throwing in a slight joke. How you all take it as "oh my god!!! the rape culture!!!" is ****ing beyond me. But thanks for proving my point about how idiotic of a time we live in. :wave

At this point, I think a mod needs to step in and tell you all to cool it.

If you can't jest about life and all it's messy problems, something is wrong. That's essentially when you've let them beat you.

Same goes for the Leto Joker's. All of them are incredible in terms of detail and likeness. Not a version of the character I particularly enjoyed but I had to get one to go with Harley. Tux Joker and Harley are probably the two most accurate sculpts I own.
I have the purple coat Joker and he's pretty great, when you take precautions against the dye bleed. I'm still nearly certain that headsculpt was meant for the Arkham version though. Luckily, I solved that issue.

Anyone else who finds the figure arousing?

I personally started hoarding more too, don't know why I'm doing it, but I'm doing it, pre-ordered one from SSC and hoping to catch one from the Waitlist too

DarthBakura it's admirable how you're still standing your ground, is it too hard to just apologise and move on? Sometimes you have to do it even if you don't agree with it (and this is coming from someone who touches a toy figure from time to time)

First of all, you can both take that somewhere else or it's about to get reported.

Secondly, I never actually stated rape. And I was clearly trying to make light of a travesty that occurred to a member by throwing in a slight joke. How you all take it as "oh my god!!! the rape culture!!!" is ****ing beyond me. But thanks for proving my point about how idiotic of a time we live in. :wave

At this point, I think a mod needs to step in and tell you all to cool it.

If you can't jest about life and all it's messy problems, something is wrong. That's essentially when you've let them beat you.

I have the purple coat Joker and he's pretty great, when you take precautions against the dye bleed. I'm still nearly certain that headsculpt was meant for the Arkham version though. Luckily, I solved that issue.
The guy with the rape joke melts at sarcasm? Who was the snowflake again?

Went to the comic store today to browse. Saw this figure in person for the first time. Just had to take it home and take some shots. This figure is pretty awesome. Hope you freaks are enjoying your weekend.

IMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6167.jpg
IMG_6169.jpg
IMG_6172.jpg

Did some reposing, her stockings ripped a little more but im okay with it. Cant see it in the pics.
533fbfb1b7958da663f9ba8936c327aa.jpg
629629f51697d83f45fbbd41b90340ff.jpg
e34baad78ef1daa04037c9d91e4c0ecd.jpg
64d2e8a6f593d488c8a1e847ba66447f.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Back