1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tremendous likeness on this one :clap

7Dnz1va.jpg

BlkHBsN.jpg

Got mine this week, quick cell pic. The knees in person aren't as noticeable
7c5ed2c66e035632d08a36d68628e5c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my replacement head sculpt will be here Thursday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Got it today, had a quick inspection and put her back in the box, going to wait until I get purple coat joker again and wonder woman to get them all out and posed, but guys... She's incredible. My first female figure and she's great, no issues neither apart from a bit of tattoo paint marks on the abdomen but no big deal. Face sculpt is incredible!

IMG_20170901_122538.jpg

I just got my Harley yesterday I didn't see any issues with the stocking and I checked the face. Is there any other issues I should be aware of? I think she looks great. I wasn't too crazy about the sculpted hair Wonder Woman coming next week, awesome!!!

I just got my Harley yesterday I didn't see any issues with the stocking and I checked the face. Is there any other issues I should be aware of? I think she looks great. I wasn't too crazy about the sculpted hair Wonder Woman coming next week, awesome!!!

I would watch putting on the two bracelets on each arm. It will stain and dent the arms.

I'm so tempted to buy this figure as the sculpt looks amazing but I can't help thinking that her expression would eventually annoy me same as the doc figure

My regular version was delivered last week while I was on vacation. I got home yesterday and had some time to open her up. First impressions out of the box...WOW!!! What a great looking figure. There are so many great ways to pose her. Well done Hot Toys.

I still can't decide if I want to open mine or not. After seeing it in person, I realized the shorts is way too bright. The shirt material also looks more like a sweater than a cotton shirt. Overall makes it feel cheap imo. The production version's shirt also doesn't have the larger tear on the shirt like the prototype. But, I think these are minor things that can be fixed on the user end.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 8.52.59 PM.jpg

I still can't decide if I want to open mine or not. After seeing it in person, I realized the shorts is way too bright. The shirt material also looks more like a sweater than a cotton shirt. Overall makes it feel cheap imo. The production version's shirt also doesn't have the larger tear on the shirt like the prototype. But, I think these are minor things that can be fixed on the user end.

View attachment 363623

I think you should spend less time sweating the minor things and more time actually enjoying the wonderful piece.

Harley Exclusive shipping from Hong Kong this week.

This month has been the craziest ever for deliveries. :panic::blissy

Back