1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrible, look at that shirt, busted up stocking and busted up shirt do not match.

it only flows nicely with clean stalkings and busted up shirt

Got mine in,no problems so far. Haven't taken the plastic off underneath the boots.

Figured it out after an hour of messing with it. Basically, just don't touch the fishnet while you're putting the shoe on. Hold her torso with one hand and push the shoe on with the other. The shoe doesn't bunch up the fishnet, your fingers do.

Love this figure, one of HT's best! Unboxing her was a pain, but she looks great once set up. My issues were the shoes, getting the plastic out from between the legs, and the bracelets. I tried putting both sets of bracelets on, but the "Yes Sir" ones are super tight. They actually left a slight shiny mark on her one arm, so I would advise everyone to be mindful. Also the wrist pegs are a bit of a pain, but I swapped hands no problem thanks to Dean Knight's video.
a8cc3b653a0678badd450a1c5f867295.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Terrible, look at that shirt, busted up stocking and busted up shirt do not match.

it only flows nicely with clean stalkings and busted up shirt

Depending on the tear yeah it is cool but, for $200 plus it shouldn't be an issue. Eventually the tears may spread further and look like complete garbage. If they would've used a different materially and did the tears that would have been fine but, they didn't design it with the imperfections so it shouldn't be a problem. Mine looks stupid with just two tears on the knees. :lol

Fishnets seem to be a concern but I lucked out with mine (so far). Hands seem to remove best with a twist and pull (twisting in to where the ball joint is pushed together as you turn) and twist the opposite way when putting them in. I just went with the one set of bracelets. The only issue I have with mine is the "love/hate" barrel falling out! Have not been able to make that stay in on mine!
20a3b83a27a4a3432e63dabb915a798a.jpg
c680ce4cb238a6e21f05011271483e75.jpg

I love the figure a lot. The fishnets could have come out a little better but oh well.

Choker went on easy, as did the jacket.

Bracelets were a pain mostly because the spike ones really hurt lol.

Now I just need to pose her with some other figures

61b0RNL_d.jpg

iKJoT6k_d.jpg

Heard back from Sideshow. $15 credit or wait 4-5 weeks on a list for a replacement body.

Dang my offer was $20 (I wouldn't accept anything less than $100 lol) or the 4-5 weeks for a body. I chose the body. Mine will just look like she fell and scuffed her knees until then lol.

They gave me $25 credit after they sent me a replacement SCAR 17 for my Knightmare Batman which had sights that kept falling off. I glued them back on but they accomodated by giving me the credit which I used towards BD Armored Batman.

Mine came in yesterday, and I had time to set her up this afternoon. Overall, I'm pleased. Those spike cuffs are painful, and those wrist pegs don't help. I don't like those pegs one bit. No sirree. That's really my only complaint. I had no problem getting the plastic off or putting anything on. Oh, the revolver opens too easily if not closed just right. Minor thing. The fishnets are really cool. They look much better and in scale than real fishnets would ever work.

Back