1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where to get this haired version from 11? Looks like the ponytails and bangs have been swapped out, so hopefully won't be too expensive. The only thing is the hair should be a little longer.

yNzFAuR.jpg

Does anyone know where to get this haired version from 11? Looks like the ponytails and bangs have been swapped out, so hopefully won't be too expensive. The only thing is the hair should be a little longer.

yNzFAuR.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's just a personal project for eleven. If/when they release stuff for sale it's exclusively done through OSK. Eleven does have a facebook page now though so I'm sure you could try contacting them through there. Shane Pool on Facebook is working on one right now and it's looking pretty great so far as well if you want to contact him

I preorder Harley day one. Had her on Flex. Last flex was scheduled for 8/25. Went ahead and paid the remaining balance off Tuesday. Received my tracking # this morning she will be at my house Tuesday.:yess:

I'm so happy with this figure, I can't wait to get my display case so I can finally see them all set up.

None of you can complain until you have to pay 40 dollars for shipping and then 50 pounds on import tax for one item to the UK from Sideshow!

Yeye sucks.

But it honestly shouldn't cost Sideshow, a large collectibles distributor that most likely get deals with their shipping carriers 18 freakin bucks to ship a figure that barely hits 4 lbs that they don't even double box to an address that's 6 hours drive from where they currently are located. There is some shenanigans going on there.

I can ship this fig to New ****ing York for cheaper, double boxed.

Got mine today. The ponytail keeps popping off and the wrist connectors kept splitting. Seems like a fragile one but looks awesome. Will take some pics when I have the chance.

Back