1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so weird that they would get it before Hot Toys announces it, but hey, I don't think anyone's complaining

That's so weird that they would get it before Hot Toys announces it, but hey, I don't think anyone's complaining

I think it's the fact they know their stock is coming today at some point, so taking orders for it now. Wouldn't be surprised if HT do an official release post in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI to all....

zsfsdfds.jpg

They do seem a bit chunky in some photos. I think the sculpt is fantastic, how you can move the hair is interesting.

I'm not blown away.

I think the face could in the end be too expressive, not too psyched, but interest still to get, mostly because the sculpt is full on Margot!

Honestly the figure looks awful. I want to think it's just because of crappy photos. Neck seems too long. Knees ... well, we all know it's bad. And the expression is nice, but after seeing all the pics i'm already bored of it.

At least sculpt is fantastic.

I think the sculpt is great, definitely the best part of it. Not sure why the thighs in particular are so big, hopefully in hand they aren't!

Agreed Futurion - it's great to have an expressive sculpt... but I got through the photos and got slightly odd feelings about it. As much **** as Hot Toys get for neutral expressions, at least they can work with almost all poses

Back