1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest why would you need to bend Harley's legs? She doesn't really go into any action posed and is mostly stood with straight legs, it would be a shame if it's not the same as this.

Too bad they can't make a thin rubber kneecap that can strap around the joint when the leg is mostly straight, and another for when the leg is bent. The knees would need a joint with pegs that can be removed for this to work because you would probably find it difficult to slide a rubber wrap this tight up the leg without it tearing. I would rather see too small seams rather than one big ugly knee joint.

And as for why you would want a more dynamic pose? Imagination. :)

Still can't figure out why they gave this sculpted hair. I thought at first it was because they couldn't have the hair be different colors at the end, but they did it quite nicely with both Gamora figures.

Yeah I contacted them to see if it was a mistake and they replied saying that there shipment is arriving in the next few hours.

Where is this retailer??
I did not see any announcement from SecretBase HK on the figure...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Where is this retailer??
I did not see any announcement from SecretBase HK on the figure...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Here you go. I'm not BSing you.
IMG_0375.jpg

Well he's getting it in the next few hours so I'd imagine it will arrive at secret base at the same time!

Orite!!!!!
And apologies if you feel I was being rude..
Was just trying to confirm....I am sure you are not BSing me.... :)
thanks!!!

Back