1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to a fellow freak member I just pulled trigger on the regular Harley before she is gone. Wish I could have gotten the exclusive a while back.

Got a conversion as well. However, I think I've come to my senses that I don't need a figure from a movie I disliked this much, even though it does look really good. Wonder if this will be a CW War Machine or Drax situation where it comes back in stock for a while at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I got a notice from SSC that my Exc. HARLEY QUINN and Hot Toys DEADPOOL waitlist reservations converted.... But... I have to decline both. :(
Can't afford them right now.

Yeah my waitlist converted too but can't afford mine either right now. Just cancelled it so I hope someone gets it that wants it

I really wanted her too. Maybe the next movie version will be good....

Do you know if this costs me an NRD to cancel a waitlist item?

Looks like a lot of waitlisters converted today. I placed my order on 9/19 and received notification that it converted this morning.

Yep. Just canceled them....sigh... I really wanted HQ too... Well, hopefully when they do the next movie she'll have an even cooler costume.

Funny how their Wait List system works. I got on the Wait List on August 19th. Just got the email that it was going to convert to an actual order tomorrow. People who got on the WL in November got notices before I did. :lol

Oh well, at least I'll have the Ex. I really like the mallet as a posing option.

Why the hurry to cancel? The figure isn't due for release until the summer and given HT history could be delayed much longer. You might be in a better position come that time. Personally I wouldn't cancel at least until the figure was released in HK unless I genuinely didn't like the figure anymore.

I've had 2 waitlist items fail to convert, the original probe droid and luke in stormtrooper disguise. I waitlisted them shortly after they sold out, so I was a little worried due to the general pupularity of HQ and the fact that I got on the waitlist so late. Glad I have mine locked up, I really like the mallet accessory.

I've had a number WL items fail to convert. I guess people lost interest given the quality of the movie, the apparent green light for a Harley stand alone movie, and the announcement of the slightly cheaper prisoner variant.

I decided to hold off on cancelling just to see if I would get a waitlist conversion notice. I got one and cancelled shortly after before it officially converted. All the feels are gone. :lol

Back