1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leto is an imposter Joker - The real Joker has been in in another facility or whatever narrative you wish to play. Harley is so far gone that she is completely enamored by the real Joker when she meets him - Willem Dafoe, the older, more eloquent version - just as he is in the animated series.

Lolwut

Leto is an imposter Joker - The real Joker has been in in another facility or whatever narrative you wish to play. Harley is so far gone that she is completely enamored by the real Joker when she meets him - Willem Dafoe, the older, more eloquent version - just as he is in the animated series.

I like Leto. If they decide to make changes to the character for future appearances, I'd rather they not do any recasting and just give him a slight overhaul; Something like this would be perfect.

RatoFJl.jpg

He's a good actor, he was just given a bad idea of what the character should be. I still enjoyed him though.

And besides, Dafoe would be better suited for a DKR movie. With Alec Baldwin as Superman and Josh Brolin as Batman...

If they happened to give Leto an overhaul for the future I'd give him another chance. No tatts or homeboy grill, with purple suit or black tux. The above manip looks pretty dang good.

I like Leto. If they decide to make changes to the character for future appearances, I'd rather they not do any recasting and just give him a slight overhaul; Something like this would be perfect.

View attachment 311162

He's a good actor, he was just given a bad idea of what the character should be. I still enjoyed him though.

And besides, Dafoe would be better suited for a DKR movie. With Alec Baldwin as Superman and Josh Brolin as Batman...

I like that look

I really don't dig those yellow teeths. Ugh. Otherwise, cool younger Nicholson.

I really don't dig those yellow teeths. Ugh. Otherwise, cool younger Nicholson.

tenor.gif

I think the yellow teeth are a nice, classic touch, given that almost every iteration of Joker has them. I do like that he has a grill in SS because Batman knocked his teeth out though. :lol

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I think the yellow teeth are a nice, classic touch, given that almost every iteration of Joker has yellow teeth. I do like that he has a grill in SS because Batman knocked his teeth out though. :lol

Yep i read about that :) And that's a reason he has that "damaged" tat on his forehead.

Yep i read about that :) And that's a reason he has that "damaged" tat on his forehead.

I get that there's a reason, but I'm not really a fan of it at all. Joker getting a tattoo that says "Damaged" on his forehead because Batman "ruined his handsome face" is just... I'm not really sure.

It reminds me of Narcis Prince from Super Punch-Out. :lol

SuperPunchOut-NarcisPrinceBio.gif

homeboy grill really? very poor choice of words there bud.
That's pretty much what he looks like though. Looks like one of those 2000s era cheesy rappers in a lot of ways really (grill, walking around shirtless for no reason seemingly other than to show off his tattoos, wearing gaudy clothing and jewelry).

Whether or not the grill is dated, the costume designer put thought into making Leto's Joker contemporary. Even his Arkham attire speaks to the sweatpants-and-vinyl-text trend that has been going for a couple years now. Pyrex, Supreme, Hood by Air, Off-White -- urban fashion lines that provide influence.

New-2016-Mens-Joggers-Fashion-Harem-font-b-Pants-b-font-Trousers-Baggy-font-b-Sweat.jpg

2015-Spring-Winter-women-mens-Leggings-New-swag-Pants-printed-XP-on-leg-hiphop-dance-pants.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the tattoos and jewelry per se, its just a tad bit excessive. The Joker already has a pretty unique and
iconic look. Any excessive tats and jewelry could easily detract from that. If the designers insist on making him aesthetically
contemporary then do so in moderation particularly with the tattooing.

Last edited:
Back