1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is SS doesnt order individual figures but blocks of figures. If the waitlist gets enough to fulfill a new block and its still in the pre-order window, they open it back up and so more become available till that block is filled. Sideshow and other distributors determine HTs production numbers except for con exclusives which are made in advance which why they often sell out quick or never sell out. And im not saying only pre-orders are made, but they give a basic idea of demand.

Similar to what we got, but this would have been a cool expression. I like what we got though.

Harley-Quinn-Movie-Hammer-Mallet.jpg

Does anyone think HT will release the classic Harley Quinn look? (That Alex Ross inspired scene) Would love a two pack of her and Joker, I'm dreaming I know lol.

Not perfect, but no movie is. Better than BvS, which is a million times better than Batman and Robin. Just my opinion..
Thats not saying too much...
I attempted to re watch BvS......could even be bother to pay attention after a while....it got worse on video not better...

I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy as much as BVS. But I liked the way the characters were handled. There's genuine heart and swagger to the movie and handling of it's characters.

Well said!:clap

SS was a lot of fun. Went with a friend who I thought might not like it...He really loves his movies, but he sat up on his chair half way through and had a blast. It was funny. He's past his mid 30's and he was on the edge of his seat with grin.

It isn't as ambitious with it's themes and emotional, but it's a pretty good contrast to BVS (These are villains after all) without feeling like it was a by the numbers and by committee movie. I'm normally not a fan of some of the music in the movie, but it all fits together so well that when it soundtrack ramps up you just know you're gonna have fun.

Really like the ending. At the end of the day. The world hasn't changed it's just more dangerous and unpredictable. For these people, this is as good as it gets.

Does anyone think HT will release the classic Harley Quinn look? (That Alex Ross inspired scene) Would love a two pack of her and Joker, I'm dreaming I know lol.

My guess (and hope) is that HT will make it as a 2017 Toy Fairs exclusive. Fingers crossed.

Really wish that the exclusive wasn't on waitlist already. I feel like I should put in a reservation early to have a better chance at a conversion but wanted to use rewards points or a coupon. I'm wondering if the other exclusives will sell out too. I don't care too much about getting The Joker but want to get Deadshot.

Back