1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad knees, even some barbie dolls have rubber bendable knees and they never break or rip even if heavily played with by kids

dont mind the open mouth

wish it was rooted hair

however, whats going on with her butt? it doesn't look very flattering at all.

A heads up:

KG Hobby has the Exclusive Harley up for pre-order.

https://www.kghobby.com/hot-toys-suicide-squad-1-6-scale-harley-quinn-acghk-2016-special-edition/

Should be a way for non-US collectors to get the Ex without being stung with big VAT charges.

how much will the shipping be do you think?

I would say not "not easy to get", but for some of us just impossible unless i order it directly drom SSC and pay ton of money for extra for import charges etc. I rather get normal version from my local retailer for reasonable price.

maybe ebay?

how much will the shipping be do you think?

You can test it out after adding it to your cart. There's an option to check shipping.

Choose regular airmail rather than EMS - that's KG's advice.

Looks to be 38 Euros.

i have order a set on ebay for like 600USD total for joker and harley special.

Almost the same price as on that site :wink1:

18c09y.jpg

:lol

Reviews are coming in and so far the critics are saying it's barely OK. So looks like I won't be ordering any of suicide squad. Hopefully Justice League fares better and I can finally get on board with the DCMU like I want to.

Reviews are coming in and so far the critics are saying it's barely OK. So looks like I won't be ordering any of suicide squad. Hopefully Justice League fares better and I can finally get on board with the DCMU like I want to.

Why not just see the film and decide for yourself if you like it?

The review situation seems to be getting worse and worse...I will still see it for myself but based upon the details from the reviews I am less optimistic that it will actually be a good movie...I can still appreciate the figures as great works of art from Hot Toys but disliking a movie (which seems more likely now based upon how poorly made the reviewers so far are portraying it to be) definitely dampens my enthusiasm for the figures no matter how well made they are...

From what I'm gathering from the reviews, the film isn't great but the performances of Robbie, Viola Davis and Will Smith save it. Not a lot of love for Leto's Joker among the critics though. It's starting to look like Ledger's Joker might be the all-time definitive version (at least in live action. Mark Hamill's animated Joker is a classic in its own right.)

Back