1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13710650_10153674431332344_1625843355872622162_o.jpg

sex-dolls-review.jpg

:monkey1

aaaahahahahahahahh :D YESSSSSS

Figure looks really good. I think they will change leg articulation before release. I'm not sure this figure is able to display in a action poses because of face expression so regular legs would be better. Face looks amazing and her price destroys me.

I hope they will fix the knees and collar. But i already PO anyway. Shame on me.

I can't see this selling out anytime soon. They know Harley is on fire right now, so they'll make as many as they need to. From a companies point of view, why would you not make as many as you can?

I can't see this selling out anytime soon. They know Harley is on fire right now, so they'll make as many as they need to. From a companies point of view, why would you not make as many as you can?

Because you don't want to do that much so you would not sell them all without some discounts etc. Because you need factory lines to make something else too, they have release plan. For example.

I'm not sure I want to start getting into 1/6 figures and the way-out-there release date is off-putting, but I think she looks great and I particularly love the facial expression.

Although I already pre-ordered this, I think its ridiculous that this figure is $250. More money than Wonder Woman AND both versions of Batman from BVS that aren't the armored one. I don't remember but I think my DX12 was $260 but he came with a ton of accessories and the Bruce Wayne sculpt.

Yeah looks like HT has priced me out as well. However since there are less figures to get now (for me) maybe might consider, but yeah $200 for a "normal" figure was pushing it...now this.

Didn't realize it sold out at BBTS and then they must have ordered more...or cancels. But near release usually there are even more cancels.

The expression sold me. Less dead, lifeless stares on my collection the better. I do agree, a second portrait would be nice to have. I am not going to turn another down a second look but this is a fitting Harley expression and I like it.

Back