1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

You all complain HT never do expressions and when they do you all want 2 head sculpts.

Mostly because the expression they picked is either lackluster or doesn't work with museum poses. It's why I skipped the Michael Shannon Zod.
In this case, I think the expression works well for Harley.

Wish it had rooted hair instead of sculpted personally but the figure looks good. I suppose it might have been hard to keep her style looking right with rooted hair.

i hope we will see the figures soon, maybe tomorrow or the next day

Harley looks excellent! Love the expression (nice change of pace) and the sculpted hair. Right up my alley :D

You all complain HT never do expressions and when they do you all want 2 head sculpts.

I prefer expressions with character vs the vacuous mannequin looks. However extreme expressions like screaming or laughing can limit the display options. Consider the Joker that came with two head sculpts or Leonidas. Having the head sculpts allowed for a greater range of displays. For example having a Leonidas standing in a museum pose and screaming looks strange, whereas, having him with a screaming head and a spear, sword or shield at the ready captures several iconic looks. I'm sure this would be the case with Harley. If it comes with one expression, fine. But if it comes with two I don't think there will be too much complaining, other than the price which will happen anyway.

A second sculpt with her smiling would be ideal. Hot Toys rarely does two sculpts nowadays so it probably won't happen.

ljG0MZV.jpg

This would be fantastic. A lot of character without being a vacuous mannequin. Also needs the jacket.

Last edited:

I'm surprised they gave her sculpted hair but since I don't have any other HT female figs it probably wont bother me :lol

I'm hoping she comes with an additional portrait though. I don't think I want her with a huge ass smile.

Thing is, that big ass smile is what Harley is all about.

Not even Deadshot?

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Deadshot looks okay....when he's masked, otherwise it's just will smith. I will be surprised if will smith stays masked for more than a few minutes throughout the film

Wow, Harley already looks a lot better than I thought she would as a figure. Curious to see how they tackle her knees.

The question is whether or not they decide to tackle the ass like some other Harley figures :lol :lol :lol

attachment.php

I think she looks great so far. Surprised they didn't give her rooted hair, but I'm glad they didn't. The expression looks great too. They've really gone all out on these SS figures! As long as she comes with her jacket too, this looks just about perfect. I can't tell if it just the shading in that pic, but it looks like she even has her multi colored bra seen in the trailer. :lol

I have a feeling these SS figures are going to be the best ones we've seen from HT and the DCEU. It has me wanting a regular Batman from this just to see the differences :lol

These look amazing already.

Back