1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any good undershirt recommendations for the coat bleeding beyond Wolverine's which I can't find anywhere?

I bought some plain 1/6 white shirt for a ten bucks. Will do nicely according what i saw in videos.
s-l500.jpg

Something that worked for me on the SS stormtrooper black undersuits was to just wash them really good with soap and water. I'll probably try that with this coat. Just can't bare the thought of displaying this guy without his coat. :/

Just a suggestion and what I am going to use...

So when I got my Chirrut Imwe and noticed the neck had very thin white plastic wrapped around it. Hot Toys must have put that there to protect it from the collar of the blue clothing while laying in the box. Upon removing it, I immediately knew what it was. It was Thread Tape that plumbers use. It wraps very tightly and thinly around pipe threads to you can still thread pipes and have them seal at the threads. This should be perfect to protect the arms and yet have no bulk or bunching as cling wrap or a shirt would do. It should also be very easy to wrap around the arms. Here is an example of what I am referring to:

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detai...gclid=CJmJyqLpiNQCFYSKswodKqsJpA&gclsrc=aw.ds

My Purple Trenchcoat Joker is getting delivered from Sideshow tomorrow. I already got my ups notification. Everyone should be getting their sideshow delivery emails tonight =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally shopped! Whee. Now the long way to old continent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back