1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Got my Tux Head sculpt in today. Just a few weeks now and I'll have the Purple Coat Joker!

Joke's got your head.jpg

I see alot of what I suspect to be knockoffs on ebay...and they look really good, but then some of the ones I see people selling that are in hand pictures look totally like knockoffs! Seems like a minefield.

I see alot of what I suspect to be knockoffs on ebay...and they look really good, but then some of the ones I see people selling that are in hand pictures look totally like knockoffs! Seems like a minefield.

Did anybody try to show the knock off head side by side with the real deal?

Most KO sellers use the real head to advertise. It will look decent but not as good as the real deal obviously. MD and TA sell genuine products.

White shirt is on the way. I can say i'm ready for any stain issues i can encounter.

It's a real shame this is an issue, since this is the Joker figure I was wanting to accompany batman. I guess I've just been spoiled because since I've been into collecting Hot Toys my experiences have been the BvS line and then some star wars figures.

I was always going to change outfit on my Joker anyway – I have several various spare Joker bits, and a purple Bruce Banner shirt, which I may use if I can't get a green one. :wink1:

Based off that picture of the staining it doesn't look bad to me. It kind of looks like vains/bruising. Something I probably wouldn't notice.

Back