1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different angle of a previous shot. All joker all day. Lol.
Http://Instagram.com/i_am_toys
fedb4c98e6e083f2b8d0e7139aec62dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually use daylight/natural white (5000-6000k). Anything higher gives the image too much blue/cool tone. I try to avoid anything below as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love the I am Toys stuff, and Dean knight stuff. But have we actually seen the Asylum head on the Purple Jacket Joker yet?

I got a new code for the first one that sends me the message, I will pm you tomorrow with it. Happy to give someone a discount on this guy

Got my Tux Joker Tuesday and my Purple coat Joker yesterday, loving them both! Just waiting for the Arkahm clothes et to arrive to swap out those stupid boxing shorts & legging. Swapped the heads and been having fun posting all morning, Hot Toys are crafty bastards for putting the wrong heads with the wrong figures. Is the any concert photo evidence about the purple coat staining the body, or is it just word of mouth?

Got my Tux Joker Tuesday and my Purple coat Joker yesterday, loving them both! Just waiting for the Arkahm clothes et to arrive to swap out those stupid boxing shorts & legging. Swapped the heads and been having fun posting all morning, Hot Toys are crafty bastards for putting the wrong heads with the wrong figures. Is the any concert photo evidence about the purple coat staining the body, or is it just word of mouth?

I searched google, fb groups and i ended up with a zero of evidence. However i believe reviewers which i follow on YT, DeanKnight for example, he did already a several videos about Purple coat version.

I searched google, fb groups and i ended up with a zero of evidence. However i believe reviewers which i follow on YT, DeanKnight for example, he did already a several videos about Purple coat version.

Ive seen his review and a few others. All have said they've heard about the coat problem, but none had seen it. Curious as the Deadpool issue was photographed and posted everywhere.

Ive seen his review and a few others. All have said they've heard about the coat problem, but none had seen it. Curious as the Deadpool issue was photographed and posted everywhere.

But i recall DeanKnight said that the Joker also has a some stain-stripe on his body under the boxers. But again. He did no show it on camera so ... it can be all conspiracy :lol

But i recall DeanKnight said that the Joker also has a some stain-stripe on his body under the boxers. But again. He did no show it on camera so ... it can be all conspiracy [emoji38]

I remember seen the photo. But cant seems to find it.. Let me try.. Will share if i can find it again later..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back