1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys i have pre-ordered this, do you think its a good idea to swap the sculpt with tuxedo version? i think i like the tux more than this

i love this outfit (and i have a spare head to swap onto it)...if you are only getting one figure i would probably recommend the tux version as it has the best head sculpt in my opinion.

By the way guys.. Dean's unboxing video is up..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So it is, thanks for the heads up! :duff His true light review also up and looks like he has a solution for the paint rub from the coat to. May as well post them here for those interested.

Hopefully by next week we are watching Dean's unboxing of the HT WW figure. :pray:

After our little unboxing earlier we have now completed our full review, We have also come up with a different solution for the colour stain situation which we hope will work longer term. Please stay for the Photoshoot at the end of the video too. Please Like and subscribe it all helps, we also intend to get WW, Harley and other HT figures early. (it has just uploaded the quality should be 1080 within minutes)

Even though the Tux head doesn't match the body, that doesn't negate the fact you can still create some pretty bad ass poses.

"Read my lips Bats"
66a731169df880f511fca07389322026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate how that thumb is positioned on the hand it should be spread wide messes up the pose imo.

I was going to get this from eBay. But the jacket staining issue is a deal breaker for me. I dont want to wrap his arms or put a shirt on it when im paying so much. Hopefully the second batch will be fixed like deadpools wrist was .

I was going to get this from eBay. But the jacket staining issue is a deal breaker for me. I dont want to wrap his arms or put a shirt on it when im paying so much. Hopefully the second batch will be fixed like deadpools wrist was .

There will be no second batch. It's not that huge issue as the wrist was.

I see. I'm still on the fence with this one as I'm pretty sure there will be more suits to come. It's an okay suit but doubt it's his "normal" outfit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I see. I'm still on the fence with this one as I'm pretty sure there will be more suits to come. It's an okay suit but doubt it's his "normal" outfit. Hope hot toys gives us jester Harley Quinn as a sdcc exclusive, that will rock

I got the tuxedo version, and he is awesome. Plus he wore it in the comics and the Alex Ross run. If not it will serve as my classic joker

I see. So far, all of my Jokers (DX01 and Arkham game) has been the classic purple suit.

Hopefully Letoker wears something similar to that classic look.

If they release the silver coat version I'd throw the purple coat on that one with it's outfit.
13734323_1601653503459663_1434625063_n.jpg

Silver Jacket look is my fave. The purple coat seems to be the look they really pushed for SS, with the boxing shorts and the AA pants. And seeing as his guys brought it with them when they busted him out and he wore it in the heist scene, it does seem to be his making-trouble trademark look. I bet we see it again.

Back