1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, the 12" Multiverse Joker figure has a totally different tattoo on his back. :slap

Tat.jpg

I never intended to buy any of the joker figures because there just didn't seem to be any with the gear to pull off an iconic Joker look. I was ready to accept Leto as the new Joker but the movie just didn't do it for me. The filmmakers should have known that Joker is not a character that you can use as a support role.

Actually, the only Joker figure I am going to purchase is one that wasn't even in the movie; Joker batman.

Joker Batman was just a idea from HT i think ...

I don't think they can just come up with their own ideas and make a figure. There is a license to follow. I bet he was in the movie.

I don't think they can just come up with their own ideas and make a figure. There is a license to follow. I bet he was in the movie.

Nope, he 100% was not in the movie. Hot Toys themselves have said he's an original creation.

Back