1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker Killing Robin.jpg

So...
After getting Harley I just had to get the Joker as well, and this was the only version available. I would've prefered to get the Tuxedo version, but my LHS won't be carrying any more Letokers, so I just said screw it.
Beautiful figure, the head sculpt is amazing in hand. Kinda disappointed at the lack of mobility in the torso, but I suppose it was to be expected.
So a couple of silly questions, and forgive me for asking what is a) probably well-known, and b) probably obvious...

Did this outfit actually appear in the movie? For the life of me, I can't remember it...
Is the staining of the purple coat a certainty if you put it on the figure?

Thanks!

Oh, and he does look pretty cool next to Harley.

Yeah, this exact outfit is from the lab scene with the delivery. The shirtless purple glove look isn’t completely accurate, since he should be barefoot with the Arkham pants from when he tortured Harley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are the most colorful pair in my collection.. Happy I got them

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So...
After getting Harley I just had to get the Joker as well, and this was the only version available. I would've prefered to get the Tuxedo version, but my LHS won't be carrying any more Letokers, so I just said screw it.
Beautiful figure, the head sculpt is amazing in hand. Kinda disappointed at the lack of mobility in the torso, but I suppose it was to be expected.
So a couple of silly questions, and forgive me for asking what is a) probably well-known, and b) probably obvious...

Did this outfit actually appear in the movie? For the life of me, I can't remember it...
Is the staining of the purple coat a certainty if you put it on the figure?

Thanks!

Oh, and he does look pretty cool next to Harley.
Appeared in the scene where he storms the lab. So much merchandise but it's barely visible in the film [emoji16]

EDIT: just saw you already got answered, oops

Thanks anyway!
:hi5:
And regarding the staining, is it really widespread?

Some say it's not an issue any longer, some say it is. I'd wrap the arms and back with either plastic or a tight fitting long sleeve t shirt to be safe as the stains can't be removed!

I'll take the liberty to revive this thread as i finally mixed up my three Jokers into the one i like the most. His look from Arkham Asylum when escaping aka Empire mag cover. I think that you don't need to love Leto's Joker to appreciate this figure.

jkr1a.jpg
jkr4a.jpg

Purple coat version + AA pants, foots + Tuxedo version sculpt.

Has anyone tried removing the caps/grills from jokers teeth on this figure?
It looks like separate pieces glued together? I’m hoping they can be popped off just leaving regular teeth.

OR

has anyone tried putting teeth from a different HT head in this one?

I did not. Just one lore fun fact - he is suppose to have no regular teeth or grill. Those are dental metal replacements. After a Bat beat the sh** out of him.

Not sure if the right place, but put this "replica" together out of all KO parts for about $70AUD total. Close enough [emoji16]
5b4a9ea8b9eba9d59cea9a4e6a16cc07.jpg
83d238bfc62ad6243ca45bd2c37943b1.jpg
3361b1fcdcdfebed2189a691634d2a8a.jpg
f6c32b0231afe6a3c510896ce3505535.jpg
52297942443e278b9fce4cabed20fb73.jpg
4b1816473b4a61b811ff1ca4fe8e0252.jpg

Back