1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I didn't want to get this figure at first. But after seeing the movie, Deadshot is a must. Heck, I want all the SS members!

Deadshot was bad*** like I hoped he would be. My most wanted from the SS line.

It is really not. It's good. And that's it. Don't tell me that big CGI wizard aka disco ball is something that DC movie needed. For example.

Yeah but that's your opinion. Some of us actually love the movie, some think it's good and others ****ing hate it.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who loved this. I was worried it would be BvS all over again. :lol

Quoting someone and saying they're wrong because they thought the movie was terrific isn't exactly respecting their opinion. Lol

Respecting somebody else opinion doesn't mean you must agree with it and be quite ;)

Wasn't a fan of the movie but Deadshot was among the best parts of the movie to me. I might have to pull the trigger on him but I need to wait since I burned the bank account buying up all the figures I did in the past 6 months.

Wasn't a fan of the movie but Deadshot was among the best parts of the movie to me. I might have to pull the trigger on him but I need to wait since I burned the bank account buying up all the figures I did in the past 6 months.

I see what you did there. :lol

It is really not. It's good. And that's it. Don't tell me that big CGI wizard aka disco ball is something that DC movie needed. For example.

I thought the villains looked awesome, very original.
The "wizard' was impressive, straight out of a comic book page so yes, DC needed it.

I thought the villains looked awesome, very original.
The "wizard' was impressive, straight out of a comic book page so yes, DC needed it.

I don't know the SS comic book, so excuse my ignorance, but some ancient "god" which can't be hurt by bullets or fire and can regenerate is destoryed by the C4 in sewers under him ... that's kind of "wtf" from my point of view. Is that from comic too?

I don't know the SS comic book, so excuse my ignorance, but some ancient "god" which can't be hurt by bullets or fire and can regenerate is destoryed by the C4 in sewers under him ... that's kind of "wtf" from my point of view. Is that from comic too?
I took it has the explosion did so much damage that he couldn't regenerate.

Back