1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the SS comic book, so excuse my ignorance, but some ancient "god" which can't be hurt by bullets or fire and can regenerate is destoryed by the C4 in sewers under him ... that's kind of "wtf" from my point of view. Is that from comic too?
Yeah, I kept waiting for him to come back and surprise our "heroes" at the end but nothing.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

**** sakes... So everyone is going full spoiler now? Can't the spoilers be taken to the movie discussion thread? I'm sure there's one somewhere.

I don't know the SS comic book, so excuse my ignorance, but some ancient "god" which can't be hurt by bullets or fire and can regenerate is destoryed by the C4 in sewers under him ... that's kind of "wtf" from my point of view. Is that from comic too?

Maybe a dance off would have been more convincing to you.
Anyway, I was answering your previous statement about the villain's look not the way he was killed.
You keep changing the subject when I answer your comments.

**** sakes... So everyone is going full spoiler now? Can't the spoilers be taken to the movie discussion thread? I'm sure there's one somewhere.

:goodpost::exactly: It's okay to do it in the Movies thread since people who don't want to hear spoilers will avoid going there, but this thread is for discussion of the figure. Please use spoiler tags.

Happy to see positivity here. I loved it and don't understand where the heavy criticisms are comin from. It's not a perfect movie, but for christs sake, "worse than catwoman"??? Git da **** outta here with dat!! It's that type of hyperbolic statement that makes the "DC smear campaign" conspiracy all the more real. It just boggles the mind.

Happy to see positivity here. I loved it and don't understand where the heavy criticisms are comin from. It's not a perfect movie, but for christs sake, "worse than catwoman"??? Git da **** outta here with dat!! It's that type of hyperbolic statement that makes the "DC smear campaign" conspiracy all the more real. It just boggles the mind.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Agree it's not perfect but very far from horrible. I hope they make a SS2.

Agree it's not perfect but very far from horrible. I hope they make a SS2.

I'm positive they'll make another one. Even if BO receipts come JUST shy of studio estimates, the interest is definitely there. Apparently it's on the way to setting the August opening weekend record.

I believe a sequel is already being talked about. I wanna see more with these characters and their style.

I'm positive they'll make another one. Even if BO receipts come JUST shy of studio estimates, the interest is definitely there. Apparently it's on the way to setting the August opening weekend record.

I believe a sequel is already being talked about. I wanna see more with these characters and their style.
That's good also that Harley movie gets greenlit maybe a Gotham City Sirens.

It isn't a horrible movie but to me it just wasn't a good movie either, it was very mediocre in my eyes. I will have to see it again but as of now its a 6/10 for me. I love the characters for the most part and Deadshot might have to be a must have for me. Maybe I'll get some coupons to use?

Deadshot was an animal!!! Absolutely getting this. Top priority.

I thought it was a great, fun, blockbuster movie. Reminded me a lot of Big Trouble in Little China or something in that vein. Will Smith reminded me why he's been a pop-culture staple for twenty-five years or so with this performance.

I thought it was a great, fun, blockbuster movie. Reminded me a lot of Big Trouble in Little China or something in that vein. Will Smith reminded me why he's been a pop-culture staple for twenty-five years or so with this performance.

You know that's funny. I thought the exact same thing in regards to Big Trouble and Little China. It did remind me of that as well.

Yeah, its got that same sort of attitude of fun and mayhem, whilst not taking itself seriously for the most part. Which I feel has been sort of missing from popcorn flicks lately. Not to mention how beautifully its shot, its an incredible movie to look at.

Wil was great as usual - really liked how he was matter-of-fact about his 'job' ...he accepted he was a killer, and didn't get all mushy and remorseful.
To be honest, the great strength of the movie is it's characterisation - they nailed every single one... my missus isn't a comic book fan, but she said how much she liked all the characters which is praise indeed.

Wil was great as usual - really liked how he was matter-of-fact about his 'job' ...he accepted he was a killer, and didn't get all mushy and remorseful.
To be honest, the great strength of the movie is it's characterisation - they nailed every single one... my missus isn't a comic book fan, but she said how much she liked all the characters which is praise indeed.

Yes, the characters were the best part. My missus is also not a comic book fan either. She was a fan of the characters especially Harley and Deadshot. Even if I didn't come away loving this movie I do want it to perform well in the box office. I want that DCEU moving forward full steam ahead.

Is it weird that I really dug Rick Flag? I really liked the juxtaposition between these ridiculous costumed characters and the hard-assed military guy.

Yes, the characters were the best part. My missus is also not a comic book fan either. She was a fan of the characters especially Harley and Deadshot. Even if I didn't come away loving this movie I do want it to perform well in the box office. I want that DCEU moving forward full steam ahead.

Mine loved Boomerang... and so did I to be honest - please HT, make Digger!

As for the movie, I loved it... apparently I was a giddy 12yr old when I came out of the cinema! Hahaha
There was a problem with the edit for me (which is probably what the critics are crying about), the movie jumped pretty quick to the 'incident' in Midway City - and Flag seemed to be there outta nowhere... however it was minor for me, and i'm sure Ayre's edit would have been much better. But the characterisation is a gem... i'd go as far as to say that some of them were the best CBM-to-screen characterisations i'd seen.

Back