1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Ya wasn't Iron Man not that big before his movie?

I think it should I don't see them making two different figures just to change the head sculpt.

Ironman was a B lister at best before his movies. RDJ took him to the next level.

Ironman was a B lister at best before his movies. RDJ took him to the next level.

Before his movie, Iron Man was know only amongst comic book fans – the average Joe in the street wouldn't have recognised him, like they would Batman, Superman, Spiderman or Hulk. To be honest, that goes for most of the Avengers.
Shows what a successful movie can do for a character.

Let's hope Smith can do that for Deadshot. I'd like to see some of DC's lesser known characters get some attention. Actually now that I think about it, pretty much everyone in this movie besides joker isn't really known to the general public. Harley would definitely be the most well known out of everyone else, but I bet if you asked most random people, they wouldn't know her.

I think the reason why the character is not getting a lot of love is cause no one knows him. If he's cool in the movie, they will come
He's not known on film but he's a fairly popular comic character. I'm curious to see the full reveal of the figure. My main issue is that I'm not a big Will Smith fan so he'll have to really be good in the film for me to consider the figure even though I like the character.

I am excited to see the figures. I really hope they do the version of The Joker that I want.

I am excited to see the figures. I really hope they do the version of The Joker that I want.

There are apparently a ton of versions of Joker. I originally wanted the Red shirt / Silver jacket, but now I might go with the Tux.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He comes with his mask.
image.jpeg

If I enjoy the movie, I'll have to pick this up. Love the design and it already looks like a fantastic head-sculpt.

Deadshot looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wow! Looks great!

Damn that Suicide Squad display is impressing me so far.

YcixoGw.png

Definitely looks like Will. Unfortunately I want the masked version, if I was going to buy one :lol

Head sculpt is very good.

080319k6fl47r4c9vevovb.jpeg

Looks just like big willie style

Back