1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

I'm definitely getting this and Harley, but I'm on the fence about both Jokers announced so far. I think Deadshot's movie look is a pretty good adaptation of his comic look. Can't wait to see full pics.

I don't know Deadshot from comics, but to me he always looks the same if i can compare his look from SS and that from Arkham Origins game.

Fun thing is Deadshot and Waller are really the Suicide Squad at its most basic core. The rest of the roster is constantly in flux, but Waller and Lawton are always there. So its funny that Harley and/or Joker have really stolen this movie from them. I'm still not a fan of Smith as Deadshot because he just plays Will Smith in just about any non biopic he is in and this doesn't look any different. Not sure who I would have cast, but it wouldn't have been him. :lol

He and the rest do look great though. I think HT has spent some real serious time on these SS figures because they look to have some of HT's best headsculpts to date.

As long as the tops of the heads look as good as the sneaks, I'm in for Deadshot, Harley and Joker for sure. I've got a feeling this movie will have GotG must have characters. I think Croc and Empress might be sleepers. It will be interesting to see if they go so far as to make an Amanda Waller. HT needs some AA females.

Of the Squad, Deadshot is the one I want the most. Tactical and with some tech, he interests me the most. Of course, the movie will be the deciding factor for me since I'll be loading up on 3 Batman's and Deadpool.

Of the Squad, Deadshot is the one I want the most. Tactical and with some tech, he interests me the most. Of course, the movie will be the deciding factor for me since I'll be loading up on 3 Batman's and Deadpool.

I'm right there with you. When smith was first cast, I was on the fence, but I've been won over after all the promos. Like you, I think he might be the one I'm most looking forward to getting. Based on the tease, the head sculpt looks great.

most excited about Deadshot out of the 3. I think I'll get joker and Harley to display them altogether though.

My issue is I can't see HT doing the others past these three and I woud want a full squad, kinda a like predator

I really just want joker Harley Lawton and croc but any of the others would look pretty cool too.

Fun thing is Deadshot and Waller are really the Suicide Squad at its most basic core. The rest of the roster is constantly in flux, but Waller and Lawton are always there. So its funny that Harley and/or Joker have really stolen this movie from them. I'm still not a fan of Smith as Deadshot because he just plays Will Smith in just about any non biopic he is in and this doesn't look any different. Not sure who I would have cast, but it wouldn't have been him. :lol

He and the rest do look great though. I think HT has spent some real serious time on these SS figures because they look to have some of HT's best headsculpts to date.
I don't disagree with you about Smith generally, but this may be one of the times that it works. That cocky smarminess isn't that far off from how I imagine Deadshot.

I'll be displaying him with the white mask. Just so bad***!

My oldest son is a huge Will Smith fan, so I will probably get this for him. Never liked Harley as a character. I might get the Joker, I imagine Leto will be great. Croc would be the one I would most want to get, after Deadshot :)

I think the reason why the character is not getting a lot of love is cause no one knows him. If he's cool in the movie, they will come

At any rate, I guess this whole Deadshot thing kind of puts the kibosh on that whole "Will Smith forbids any of his action figures from having guns" thing.:lol

I'll be displaying him with the white mask. Just so bad***!

Hopefully the figure will have two heads –*masked and unmasked. Like you i'll display the masked Deadshot, and I have a use already in mind for a bearded Will Smith sculpt.

Certainly worked for GotG and most of the Avengers.

Ya wasn't Iron Man not that big before his movie?

Hopefully the figure will have two heads –*masked and unmasked. Like you i'll display the masked Deadshot, and I have a use already in mind for a bearded Will Smith sculpt.

I think it should I don't see them making two different figures just to change the head sculpt.

Back