Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have the custom coat -- how is the wiring in the collar? I really want the new OSK coat now.

And yet another desert shot -- this time with the binoculars:

I prefer the bulk of the HT coat but I don't really trust its longevity and that's the main reason i purchased the custom. $27 for piece of mind kinda thing just in case the thing starts to flake in a year or 20 and you don't have any alternatives.

Of coarse the custom could fall apart as well..

But still, $27 bucks.

I got it yesterday. Same philosophy here, Vortex. :)

Okay, so I was switching out my Knightmare Bats coat for the OSK one, and I took some time to inspect the suit, seeing as it had been hidden I wasn't too worried about it being in folded positions.

Well, probably should be - it sticks to itself. And yes, it peels apart when you try to undo it.
83e089ffa274bbc05f02dbfa5876c11c.jpg

I was more fortunate on the right arm which came apart fine.
78aa3bb05f1ce4685c296ba5222c6c8d.jpg

Otherwise though, the suit seems pretty durable. So word to the wise, no deep folds!

On the topic of the suit - I still feel awful replacing the HT one, because again, handling it is just wonderful. The gravitas and weight are unparalleled to the OSK coat. But, the appearance and lay of the OSK coat is better and more accurate, as NICE as the HT one is.
fc44ed5e0dc0792ce4135d89f851ee75.jpg

Beautiful shots people! :clap

The figure is beautiful already, the addition of the custom trench coat makes it superb.

Speaking of add-ons, I was wondering if any of you would happen to know where to get an accurate 1/6 G36C?

Hkg36c.jpg

It's the rifle the Superman regime soldiers use and (I think) the one Bats actually fires during in the knightmare scene, found some cool ones but not the exact type.

The figure is beautiful already, the addition of the custom trench coat makes it superb.

Speaking of add-ons, I was wondering if any of you would happen to know where to get an accurate 1/6 G36C?

Hkg36c.jpg

It's the rifle the Superman regime soldiers use and (I think) the one Bats actually fires during in the knightmare scene, found some cool ones but not the exact type.
eBay, Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety

Ppl tend to forget or not even know of BlackOpsToys.com who primarily break down all the military figs.

here's a direct link to the one they have. a little pricey but tons of add-ons for it:
https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/swat-team-chuck-morris-g36c-compact-rifle

Black ops is extreeeemly expensive so use it as a last resort. They used to do promo codes for their mailing list not sure if they do that anymore.

they can be pretty expensive most of the time, I agree, and I def use them as a last resort... but there are times you find gems on their site for less than even Toy Anxiety.

Got the Chen's jacket. It looks to be an improvement over the stock one but the stock one is better tailored. Well worth the $27 shippd.

@Bjjer, I'm not so sure the tailoring is that far off, honestly. I think the weight and the meatiness of the HT makes it feel "better". I'd say minus the buttons being of lesser quality, it really seems to be a carbon copy with a different material.

Hi guys! Here's a photo of my Knightmare Batman. Such a beauty!

I have a question though, are the kneepads really loose? I mean, is it normal that you can turn it sideways?

Thanks!

Knightmare Batman.jpg

Back