Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have both?
I would have thought Knightmare was a better looking figure...But i was unsure to be fair
I had Bane at one point. Just thought Knightmare Batman was a stronger character than Bane. Not to mention fetches higher prices

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone think this is worth a trade for Bane?
I'm thinking of trading Bane for it.

Depends. If the person you're trading with has a Knightmare Batman, is wanting to let it go and is looking for a Bane and you have a Bane, are wanting to let it go and are looking for a Knightmare Batman, then I'd say it's a great trade.

I had Bane. Was disappointed in it and sold it. While on the other hand, I love my Knightmare Batman, even though I HATED the BvS movie. The figure is just a very beautiful piece and is very unique as far as Batman figures go. I definitely recommend trading for it

So my coat from One Sixth Kit arrived at the USPS "ICS" center in NY yesterday. For those stateside who ordered and received theirs, how long did yours take to go through here?

20170326_123441_1490622787193.jpg

Love the coat. Almost didn't get this but glad I did. Crappy phone pic. lol

What's the value of this guy in the aftermarket right now? Someone referred me to this site: https://www.collectht.com/ but they seem to be behind in updating as this figure and many more are not listed at all. Thinking about selling mine, need to make room for upcoming figures/statues.

Back