Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
started working on this, not 100% screen accurate but it's just for me, I'm going to make it light up and have the bulbs and battery like the movie

521d8beae97284b65badcc1a5f1c7191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

started working on this, not 100% screen accurate but it's just for me, I'm going to make it light up and have the bulbs and battery like the movie

521d8beae97284b65badcc1a5f1c7191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so cool! I look forward to seeing the finished product!

In regards to the aftermarket Knightmare coat -- it looks good. And for $27 I might just get one.

And now another pic to add to the thread:

Hey guys! Just stoppin by to see if anyone is looking to sell the open mouth faceplate to this guy. I just bought the Knightmare Batman off eBay (after putting it off for so long!) and the seller did not include it!! Now he won't communicate back with me on this and it's been over a month. Everything else is perfect with the figure, so I can't really complain, but this was a really big deal to me. One of the buying points for me was that faceplate. So, if any of you fellow collectors out there are willing to part with one or know anyone who might, please PM me and we can come to an agreement on a price. I am going to stick this in a few BvS threads to see if I get any bites, so please don't think I am trolling or anything.. Thanks guys

this figure is hugely expensive now in secondary market.....demand is there

Yeah, it's a beautiful figure. I would love to have one, but can't justify paying the price tag on it right now. Hopefully it will come down in the coming months for my sake

Hey guys! Just stoppin by to see if anyone is looking to sell the open mouth faceplate to this guy. I just bought the Knightmare Batman off eBay (after putting it off for so long!) and the seller did not include it!! Now he won't communicate back with me on this and it's been over a month. Everything else is perfect with the figure, so I can't really complain, but this was a really big deal to me. One of the buying points for me was that faceplate. So, if any of you fellow collectors out there are willing to part with one or know anyone who might, please PM me and we can come to an agreement on a price. I am going to stick this in a few BvS threads to see if I get any bites, so please don't think I am trolling or anything.. Thanks guys

open a case on his sorry candy ass!

Back