Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you can but if you can't, buy a power strip?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sure, but that's bulky and cumbersome based on the layout I have. I doubt anyone wants to have 5 AC packs plugged into a strip shoehorned next to shelves, you know? I would need to figure out how to bridge between detolfs, which might be as simple as doing some of my own wire work.

Hmm I'm not 100% sure of what to do with the figure.. Overall I find it great with the exception of the weathering of the coat (too damn bright) and how that coat falls on the shoulders... it doesn't look massive enough. Anyone knows what I could put in there to make the shoulders look bulkier? It really distracts me.

Hmm I'm not 100% sure of what to do with the figure.. Overall I find it great with the exception of the weathering of the coat (too damn bright) and how that coat falls on the shoulders... it doesn't look massive enough. Anyone knows what I could put in there to make the shoulders look bulkier? It really distracts me.

There are some who've placed cotton on the inside of the suite and bulked it up that way, probably the safest way. Give this a shot, it may work for you :dunno

I'm having trouble getting the link to work but here is a screen shot, should be able to find it
cd629bb390ab387c61d0e05d0831206a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very jealous! At least some of them are starting to convert. I think my October 20th WL reservation might be a little late! We can pray though.

I'm wondering if converted figures are left over of problem figures. I had an Iron man converted once, but they sent me a beat up box without plastic bag and original shipper. The figure inside was re-wrapped. This time with this figure, at least the boxes were new, but the inside wrappers were mostly unwrapped basically and no foams to protect the head.

Back