Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, my delivery got moved to tomorrow instead of Thursday. :)

image.jpg

Love this figure, just got it today and did a quick setup with my still on progress Superman Trooper. The Knightmare Batman is in my very personal opinion an instant classic, the detail is very nice and one can go a little extra step with weathering if one chose so, but out of the box is still simply superb.

Yeah its up there in my top 10. HT really hit a home run with the BvS line.

View attachment 296512

Love this figure, just got it today and did a quick setup with my still on progress Superman Trooper. The Knightmare Batman is in my very personal opinion an instant classic, the detail is very nice and one can go a little extra step with weathering if one chose so, but out of the box is still simply superb.

Great job on your trooper! That's excellent!

I like the original Hot Toys coat, if I make the choice of doing it a bit darker and and more wear, there will be no problem, using acrylic dies will do the job without problem. I have even used in these types of cloth simulating leather, regular shoeshine die with very good results, the liquid type...not the paste ones.

Batman will be arriving today. Honestly I'm not too hyped yet, but I have a feeling that my thoughts will be different once he is in hand.

Back