Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 20161002_004425.jpg
    20161002_004425.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 353
Yes I did. And I live 50 miles away from sideshow. I just received knightmare bats in hand :yess:

How much more on top of the BS UPS pricing did they have to charge you?

I can't believe BBTS charges me about $6 to ship Hot Toys Items while SSC seems to pull shipping charges out of their asses.

Mine order still says : "item in production" [emoji15][emoji15][emoji27]

They're still making yours.

For whatever reason, my SW Rey figure stayed in the SSC warehouses for a full week before it shipped out. I spent many days looking in that thread at all of the pics of people getting theirs, waiting patiently for mine. It finally came, and I never knew why it took longer to ship than others.

Hopefully yours ships tomorrow.

The Affleck sculpt looks fantastic on this. I'm really fighting the urge to buy this. I keep telling myself that Armored and regular are enough.

How much more on top of the BS UPS pricing did they have to charge you?

I can't believe BBTS charges me about $6 to ship Hot Toys Items while SSC seems to pull shipping charges out of their asses.
I think it's even worse considering SSC has to have a deal with UPS in place where the true cost is maybe half what they charge.

$18 to ship this via UPS ground to Atlanta? That's what i, a single customer, would be charged if I were to ship something from a UPS store.

They're likely pocketing some $.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Great job cosplay Chris, I think that's the best and most accurate I have seen his jacket collar look.

Looks Great with the Affleck head batfeck5.0! Yes it is indeed from onesixthkit I have it myself. You can also get it from kghobby.com

Back