Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original coat is fine, may be a little light but im not obsessive enough to spend $230 for another coat

$230 will be $50 soon enough.

Please tell me the logic to get that accessory. Is it even an official licensed accessory?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

this is the email. 230USD :rotfl

0B9D1EBF-BE98-4BFB-A0DA-97638793A557_zpsde377kbl.png

As others mentioned, just buy another HT Knightmare for his coat and try to darken it. If you sell off all of the other parts of the figure your darker coat will end up costing much less than this $230.00 accessory.

You don't need a license to make generic, aftermarket coats.
I know, but if I'm going to pay $230 for a 1/6 scale coat, it better at least be officially licensed.

Otherwise, where do the costs come from? Even then a major company like HT, if they produced an upgrade, could spread the costs across the entire production line of BVS.

Just questioning the costs involved.

I know, but if I'm going to pay $230 for a 1/6 scale coat, it better at least be officially licensed.

Otherwise, where do the costs come from? Even then a major company like HT, if they produced an upgrade, could spread the costs across the entire production line of BVS.

Just questioning the costs involved.

I understand. I don't think it should cost that much either.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got my noticed that mine is at UPS warehouse waiting for me to pick up, ready to leave work to go get it. :impatient:

The more and more I see this guy I want to order. But being broke, and moving the first of the year, is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more and more I see this guy I want to order. But being broke, and moving the first of the year, is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

Just pull the trigger and don't eat out for the next couple of weekends.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Credit Card. In hand it's a work of art. Once word of mouth gets around now that its out I think its going to sell out soon. We are going to see quite a few regular batmans but this and armored Bats are one offs

Credit Card.

Worst advice ever. Being broke and adding CC debt, the recipe for a disaster.

If you are indeed broke, you shouldn't even be on these boards now. Fix your ****, and focus on priorities.

You don't NEED this doll.

Being broke sucks. Don't be broke.

OK but member one told member two that he shouldn't even be on these boards (which is a bit condescending in nature but hey he was not talking to me). You can be on these boards and look at figures even if you do wish to buy something and exhibit a little bit of fiscal responsibility. So as I said, it still costs nothing to look. Thank you, however for your input, it was both insightful and informative.
No one is talking about looking. The guy was on the fence about buying it or not.

Fiscal responsibility is overrated. Buy it naow(but seriously CC debt IS a bad idea I buy using CC but pay off right away some people may not be in the same position).

Back