Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still at least 2 weeks left since not many people have received their 14 days notice.

My bad, what I meant was we should be getting notice soon of when it'll ship. Usually sideshow leaves shipping at pending until their getting the stock shipment in or expecting it soon at least.

I'm a full pay customer.

Is Sideshow still prioritizing Flexers? I really hate when they do that.

I thought it was the other way around, where they seem to prioritize full pay customers. I do both, but I seem to get more notifications about figures when I pay in full rather than flex.

I thought it was the other way around, where they seem to prioritize full pay customers. I do both, but I seem to get more notifications about figures when I pay in full rather than flex.

I don't think it matters. I've done both and had mine shipped on time. It's been a while since I did a full pay and Knightmare will be my first in about 3 years.

Ordered with big chief studios :) that's when they get the stock. I couldn't find it anywhere at a reasonable price besides BCS so I went for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I think I'm gonna stick with regular Bats and try and pick up some loose Knightmare faceplates, even those will probably go for £50 though, :thud:

I don't think it matters. I've done both and had mine shipped on time. It's been a while since I did a full pay and Knightmare will be my first in about 3 years.

They ship on time, yes, but if say a figure is arriving earlier than expected, I noticed I'll more often get notification of that if I paid for it in full rather then flexed it. If I flexed it, the flex payments would just continue as scheduled unless I actually called and requested them to charge the remaining balance, knowing that they had the figure in stock. There was only one instance where a figure that I had on flex was arriving earlier than expected and I received a notification that it was and gave the option to pay off the remaining balance and get it now.

However, this was all before they added the option on their site of being able to pay off any remaining balance.

Cool, I think I'm gonna stick with regular Bats and try and pick up some loose Knightmare faceplates, even those will probably go for £50 though, :thud:

Yeah I just had to pick up both versions. This knightmare version is something really different, I love the look of it. And yeah that's a plus, all the eyes and faceplates to mess about with! Hope you can pick up the faceplates for a reasonable price!

They ship on time, yes, but if say a figure is arriving earlier than expected, I noticed I'll more often get notification of that if I paid for it in full rather then flexed it. If I flexed it, the flex payments would just continue as scheduled unless I actually called and requested them to charge the remaining balance, knowing that they had the figure in stock. There was only one instance where a figure that I had on flex was arriving earlier than expected and I received a notification that it was and gave the option to pay off the remaining balance and get it now.

However, this was all before they added the option on their site of being able to pay off any remaining balance.

Yes that's true that site feature is new. I think the last figure I flexed was Bane and at the time I didn't know you could push through. Now on all my figures I push that last payment through no matter what so I get it ASAP.

Just got the 14 day notice from SSC, hopefully everyone else gets a shipping notice as well. Date listed for arrival in the warehouse is 9/30.

Back