Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have been looking a TONS of images of Knightmare Batman since I am putting my Halloween costume of it together for this year, and I noticed something with the figure. The figure has a scope on his gun that I have not seen in any of the other images. Does he have it in a few scenes and I am just not remembering? Is it removable on the figure?

Scope

No Scope

So I have been looking a TONS of images of Knightmare Batman since I am putting my Halloween costume of it together for this year, and I noticed something with the figure. The figure has a scope on his gun that I have not seen in any of the other images. Does he have it in a few scenes and I am just not remembering? Is it removable on the figure?

Scope

No Scope

On the figure he has a mini red dot sight and in the on-set shots it looks like he has a mini reflex sight - it is very small and towards the back of the rail on the gun.

On the figure he has a mini red dot sight and in the on-set shots it looks like he has a mini reflex sight - it is very small and towards the back of the rail on the gun.

Yes I see that, but they are not the same type of site AT ALL. So I was just wondering if perhaps there were inconsistencies on set in the movie or if the figure just missed the mark a tiny but with the site.

Sideshow says the international warehouse is shipping this out 9/23 as for the US they told me expect a shipping notice 9/16-9/18 for it to ship the end of the month.

why'd he get his shipping notice so early?

International warehouse ships 9/23 according to Sideshow. Those located within the US should get notices from 9/16-9/18 approximately from what she told me on the phone. I called because I wasn't sure if I didn't get a notice if it was because I used gift card balances for the figure.

International warehouse ships 9/23 according to Sideshow. Those located within the US should get notices from 9/16-9/18 approximately from what she told me on the phone. I called because I wasn't sure if I didn't get a notice if it was because I used gift card balances for the figure.

Oh man, I hope so, I ordered mine right after I saw Uncle Clipper's awesome review of him. It was this pic that did it for me:
srthy.JPG

Does anyone know if the interchangeable eyes for the regular BvS Batman figure are compatible with this?

Back