Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in the one per detolf shelf. Crappy cell phone pics of my two:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 191
which came out first in HK was it this or the armoured bats ? Trying to work out which will come first to shops in the UK

Definitely want to display him front and center on one of my shelves but having 10 figures currently in my Detolf I'm running real low on space. I'm going to have to get another one but my biggest concern is where to place it in my office. The only other logical spot to put it near has baseboard heating and I'm worried that come winter when I have the heat on it'll warp the figures if I choose to display them there. What do you guys think? Anyone have their cabinet near baseboard or central air vents?

I prefer the one per shelf too
9b1788570651ae41426865e2eca20be0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fellow lifter! Awesome view while doing it, uh?

Knightmare does seem undersized a bit from your pics, is it the angle Creasy? He looks shorter than regular BvS bats and the same as Bale.....

Definitely want to display him front and center on one of my shelves but having 10 figures currently in my Detolf I'm running real low on space. I'm going to have to get another one but my biggest concern is where to place it in my office. The only other logical spot to put it near has baseboard heating and I'm worried that come winter when I have the heat on it'll warp the figures if I choose to display them there. What do you guys think? Anyone have their cabinet near baseboard or central air vents?

Can you put the detolf on a riser or stand? They look much better a couple of feet off the floor.

Can you put the detolf on a riser or stand? They look much better a couple of feet off the floor.

Not really considering the cabinet I have now is on carpet resting against the molding. I think setting it on top of something else while on carpet is asking for trouble. It's also next to my desk. I wouldn't mind putting the second cabinet across the room but I just worry about the heat.

If you guys are willing to display your figures without being behind glass, you could use wall shelves.

They work great, keep figures above ground level, and away from Windows potentially depending on where you hang them.

To me, too many detolfs can clutter a room quickly.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If you guys are willing to display your figures without being behind glass, you could use wall shelves.

They work great, keep figures above ground level, and away from Windows potentially depending on where you hang them.

To me, too many detolfs can clutter a room quickly.

Might do this as well to add to the room. Currently in the room I have my cabinet in because it's small (8x12) it's diagonal from one of my windows although I put blinds on it and keep them closed.

Might do this as well to add to the room. Currently in the room I have my cabinet in because it's small (8x12) it's diagonal from one of my windows although I put blinds on it and keep them closed.
& if you want to get creative you can get corner shelves. Threshold is a reasonable brand and you can essentially stack the single shelves 14 or so inches apart, and have 3 or 4 figures per corner.

I always look for ways to display figures in a way where they blend in naturally. Having them elevated and mounted to a wall accomplishes this, at least for me.

Back