Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3d6855391d112ab126752258e421b98a.jpg
7e64c77c6e2a289d958249676867a191.jpg

I'm really fond of that display! :goodpost:

the bottom of the cowl is rubber right? Hope it doesnt deteriorate like other rubber hot toys stuff

I'm not a big fan of this design but even I have to admit that it is beautifully executed. Good job Hot Toys!

I am hoping Both Nightmare and Armor batmans are on the same shipping container to America, so i can get them both the same day from sideshow

Mine got here 2day... quick pic for now
0e1e0f1422a9954e084696bbc74975ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

IMG_0168_zpsj1v0kzcl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

These pictures sell it for me... Thanks Uncle Clipper!

I really have to pre-order it to avoid the Bank Robber Joker debacle a couple of years ago...
Never managed to get one...

I hope that the upcoming Hot Toys Batman event in September doesn't have too many new figures. (Imagine 2.0 versions or a Ra's Al Ghul... Yikes)

For those that got their Knightmare Batmans in and also have BvS Supes as well, does anyone know if the screw in stand/pole is compatible with the Supes base?

I will get a pic for u jedijim and also check the pole too for silver star if nobody beats me to it lol...gimme just a few

Sweet! I thought they might be. Now as opposed to buying an entirely new base for Supes with the cradle stand and having to peel off the name plate and stick the Supes name plate on, all I need is the pole. However, I think it might be a bit tricky to find someone only selling an extra pole with the cradle stand.

Thanks for checking that out. :duff

Sweet! I thought they might be. Now as opposed to buying an entirely new base for Supes with the cradle stand and having to peel off the name plate and stick the Supes name plate on, all I need is the pole. However, I think it might be a bit tricky to find someone only selling an extra pole with the cradle stand.

Thanks for checking that out. :duff
Hey man no problem at all. I'm just looking for the pole only also....gonna be tough to find I'm sure

Yeah. May have to just bite the bullet and buy an entirely separate Armored or Knightmare Bats stand complete with the pole, only keep the pole and then sell off the base by itself or something.

Yeah. May have to just bite the bullet and buy an entirely separate Armored or Knightmare Bats stand complete with the pole, only keep the pole and then sell off the base by itself or something.
[emoji115] [emoji106]

Ok legs straight side by side Bats has him by a slight nit not counting ears.
1d1dddc280bf22c932b2cab33b604816.jpg

And Silver the pole does work both ways, check name plates lol
7f936864d1d724fdf1981c000632d79b.jpg

Thank you my friend! That looks great.

Thanks for posting all the excellent pics guys, this was my most anticipated fig this yr., so glad it has even exceeded peoples expectations. I thought it would be a sellout long ago too creasy, but the in hand pics and level of detail do make this next level. Can't wait to get mine now!!:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Any of you see Owens repainted of the coat? It looks much better. But can't wait for this to come

286b067be0bb677866fd2d20aaaaee4b.png

This it? Gotta say it looks pretty bad ass for just changing the colour of the overcoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back