Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow? That looks soo much better. I would get this figure if I could repaint it like that!

Yeah i didn't think you could improve this but that looks great, wether or not is bother doing it tho is another thing.
Would like to know how he went about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just looks like he has used a heavy filter. He does it to all of his pictures.

Yeah looking at it, I think your right. I don't think the material of the coat would allow you to paint it or dye it, also id be worried about it "bleeding" into the rest of the suit

photos from another forum. awesome figure, the mouth piece accessory really makes the difference!!

13925451_10153658846895951_226516812355536103_o.jpg
13925685_10153658846910951_175867916215566570_o.jpg
13920079_10153658847120951_5208987865947646908_o.jpg

I need it. Haha this figure loos boss!! When I do get is its having a shelf to himself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched Clipper's review last night and, wow, what a great looking figure. This is a figure where a dynamic pose will really make it pop on the shelf. I may have to steal one of Clipper's poses. So awesome!

All types of Batman with the exception of black chrome from this movie pre ordered.

What am I doing with my life?:thud:

All types of Batman with the exception of black chrome from this movie pre ordered.

What am I doing with my life?:thud:

Think a lot of us are asking that some question lol.
Only way I'm justifying it to myself is that I'm selling off some others figures that I came to the conclusion I can live without.
My only dilemma is I still have the chrome armor version on pre order & do I really need it?
1st world problems

Think a lot of us are asking that some question lol.
Only way I'm justifying it to myself is that I'm selling off some others figures that I came to the conclusion I can live without.
My only dilemma is I still have the chrome armor version on pre order & do I really need it?
1st world problems

Yeah I've sold some this year too. I just couldn't make up my mind with the Batmans, so I just went in for all three!

Yeah I've sold some this year too. I just couldn't make up my mind with the Batmans, so I just went in for all three!

Yeah sometimes it's good when something u really want comes along, it makes you prioritise your collection with what you like and what you need.
I'm a batman fan overall so gettin these is a necessity.
I'm gonna get 2 regular bats, one exclusive with the rifle & one regular

No worries. I've PO'd all figures from this film as well, sans BC Armored Bats. However, I made up for it by getting two Supes; one to pose with regular Bats and WW to complete the Trinity hero pose and one to pose with a heat vision sculpt with Armored and Knightmare Bats.

That's the thing about these figures, they all look so great I don't think there will be many of us who can only by one

That's the thing about these figures, they all look so great I don't think there will be many of us who can only by one

I would probably be in for WW too if I didn't like her standalone film's look a little more. (And maybe HT will finally nail some female figures next year)

Back