Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7e64c77c6e2a289d958249676867a191.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you really hate Batman!

Yeah I dunno. I didn't find much to enjoy in that movie.

While I can watch The Dark Knight and every ****ing scene is just so amazing. At least in my eyes.

But I was ready for a more Comic Book styled Batman but this didn't do it for me. Hopefully the solo Batman movie will change my perception.

This pose from ClipperKing is just brutal, it totally sold me on the figure.

View attachment 283705

I'm not paying those insane Ebay prices though. I really don't want to wait until November either. Why you do this to me Clipper....

Hot toys and co should really have Clipper as their go to guy,every new release just send it to him....I've bought a few figures I had no intrest in after watching his videos...I might be in trouble here now as well. Damn you Clipper:duff

Yeah I think a lot of collectors underrate the significance of a good pose and how it can just enhance a figure so much. I like that ClipperKing understands that.

Yeah I think a lot of collectors underrate the significance of a good pose and how it can just enhance a figure so much. I like that ClipperKing understands that.
I once had a huge post about this very subject on a thread where someone posed (badumtiss) the question about how people pose their figures. Posing is of utmost importance and too few people recognize it. If anyone's interested I'll hunt it down and bring it over here.

On the subject of the figure, I'm thinking about posing him stripping a pistol down as if he's in combat and disarming someone, dismantling their weapon in the process. I've always thought that's a badass maneuver in movies and games.

I'll be pairing this guy with a Fury Road Mad Max in one detolf cube. Seems fitting thematically, as I have no other DC 1/6 figs.

Yep. I'm generally a museum poser, but even then, I'm constantly making small alterations to poses; a small movement of an arm here, a little twist of a hand there, turning or spacing out a leg a bit more, etc.

Yeah I cant find any for a decent price. Its going to be a long ass wait until november probably.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Wasn't even planning on buying this one, but it turned out so good, I changed my mind. I ordered mine from timcent, a few days ago. Can anyone who's ordered from them tell me, are they pretty prompt with their shipping?

This pose from ClipperKing is just brutal, it totally sold me on the figure.

View attachment 283705

I'm not paying those insane Ebay prices though. I really don't want to wait until November either. Why you do this to me Clipper....

That pose is awesome! I was actually planning on trying to pose mine like the way ClipperKing had him posed in the opening shot, where he's got the goggles and bandanna on and he's holding the binoculars, with the machine gun slung over his shoulder.

You really payed $488 for him? I just can't do it...that's two figures right there. And I have Rey coming in the next week or two hopefully.

I'm not a huge fan of the goggles in general, I'd probably keep em off.

Wasn't even planning on buying this one, but it turned out so good, I changed my mind. I ordered mine from timcent, a few days ago. Can anyone who's ordered from them tell me, are they pretty prompt with their shipping?
He's good. Not worth buying EMS. I've bought 2 IM figures from him, and both ended up arriving within a week of payment with registered airmail. I live in the US on the east coast. No customs issues.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

He's good. Not worth buying EMS. I've bought 2 IM figures from him, and both ended up arriving within a week of payment with registered airmail. I live in the US on the east coast. No customs issues.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the info. Yeah, I just went with whatever the default shipping was. I live in Missouri, so I'm guess it might take a few more days than that, but I wouldn't think it would be a big difference.

You really payed $488 for him? I just can't do it...that's two figures right there. And I have Rey coming in the next week or two hopefully.

I'm not a huge fan of the goggles in general, I'd probably keep em off.

Is that what they're asking for one now? Sheesh. All the sellers seem to keep raising the price with each one they sell. I paid $410 for mine with free shipping, but I was a little bit angry with myself for missing out on one for $382, with shipping. I ended up selling one of my old Hot Toys to pay for it.

How's the articulation around the legs? Can he get down to one knee and still look good? I want to display him on the ground guns blazing, fighting to survive.

IMG_0168_zpsj1v0kzcl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've been reading back over the last few pages (since my review) and I've gotta say thanks to all you guys who've made really positive comments about and video , poses and even me . Thanks for all your loyal support bruvas and enjoy the figures (especially this one it's a BEAST)

IMG_0168_zpsj1v0kzcl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've been reading back over the last few pages (since my review) and I've gotta say thanks to all you guys who've made really positive comments about and video , poses and even me . Thanks for all your loyal support bruvas and enjoy the figures (especially this one it's a BEAST)

Cheers for the reviews clipper! Gonna have to steal those poses though mate haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back