Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome video review CK...am SO glad I've got this one coming...looks FANTASTIC. Your review hit all the right marks.

This figure looks like it will have so many great display options...just looks killer. Thanks againg for the look...always welcome those, always appreciated!

Best reviewer out there by far. Unbiased, unlike many getting free crap and giving a "verdict" on stuff they don't spend a dime on.

Last edited:
You said it, I can't remember the last time Clip got such a kick out of a figure. All of that chortling was hilarious. :lol Really looking forward to mid- to late-September for this.

I loved Clipper's review. I'll need to pause the video and steal the bottom of the wired coat pose (and maybe some other poses) once I get mine.
He did a great job with that.

Great review as always Clip! Mine should be here tomorrow. About to go on the hunt for the pole that comes with this guy and armored one

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My god... You guys are unbelievable... I want to get this figure but then I'll probably want the Armored version as well...

Looks ace. Kinda want to pick this up. But probably gonna have to wait a while to get a decent price being in the uk :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched Clipper's review. The figure looks great, I'll sleep on it but I know I'll order first thing tomorrow. :lol
(I really hate breaking my 1 figure per movie character rule.)

I just watched Clipper's review. The figure looks great, I'll sleep on it but I know I'll order first thing tomorrow. :lol
(I really hate breaking my 1 figure per movie character rule.)

That rule is gonna get harder and harder I imagine. I had something similar, but I think I'm getting armoured and regular bats.

Thankfully I don't like the clean look ok Knightmare bats, so I don't have to get that one too

Best reviewer out there by far. Unbiased, like many getting free crap and giving a "verdict" on stuff they don't spend a dime on.

Always listen to the Clipper. Youtube are full of reviewers who gets stuff for free so they tell you everything is great even if its trash. I don't wanna name names, but Clipper is the only one I trust. He was also happy with the Leonardo TMNT, that is why I bought one. Then I wrote Threezero to let them know.

Always listen to the Clipper. Youtube are full of reviewers who gets stuff for free so they tell you everything is great even if its trash. I don't wanna name names, but Clipper is the only one I trust. He was also happy with the Leonardo TMNT, that is why I bought one. Then I wrote Threezero to let them know.

Clippers reviews are great and honest, I bought the Commando figure some of the Iron man figures because of him.

Back