Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...I LOVE the look of this figure. But I didn't like the movie at all and thought the Knightmare scene was terrible...

It just looks so good.

Mine
DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

I want this figure so bad now even though i loathe everything in BvS except Batman. He would look so cool standing next to AA Letoker from a movie i'll probably loathe as well...but have the figure coming anyways because aesthetics.

What do guys?

Why cant' they make good movies?:gah:

so close to po thy finger is hovering

I want this figure so bad now even though i loathe everything in BvS except Batman. He would look so cool standing next to AA Letoker from a movie i'll probably loathe as well...but have the figure coming anyways because aesthetics.

What do guys?

Why cant' they make good movies?:gah:

so close to po thy finger is hovering

I'm in the same boat man. I know a lot of people loved it. I wasn't crazy but the best bit was batman. And this version is just bad ass.

I'm probably gonna end up getting it and having him next to bane in my batman detolf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat man. I know a lot of people loved it. I wasn't crazy but the best bit was batman. And this version is just bad ass.

I'm probably gonna end up getting it and having him next to bane in my batman detolf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he sure would look killer next to Bane as well..

Good idea!

fuuuuu

still hovering

i'm so weak

Nah that is your Detolf and it's a cool display. I have Bane next to Armory Bats and i'm cool with that setup. I just need someone next to Letoker and i feel this fits in rather well, especially if he end up becoming Batfleck's Joker. If not, it's still a cool fantasy shelf with 2 killer figures.

I'm gonna sleep on it 1 more night.

Nah that is your Detolf and it's a cool display. I have Bane next to Armory Bats and i'm cool with that setup. I just need someone next to Letoker and i feel this fits in rather well, especially if he end up becoming Batfleck's Joker. If not, it's still a cool fantasy shelf with 2 killer figures.

I'm gonna sleep on it 1 more night.

Ahh I see. Yeah that would be cool. I think the purple coat version is pretty cool :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back