Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually enjoyed BvS and thought the Knightmare part was pretty cool. I had however only intended to purchase one batman figure from the film then I wanted armoured and this looks so good I'm finding it hard to resist as well. At least if I do cave I should have a break with Batman figs till Justice League as the Suicide Squad one doesn't have enough new stuff to bother with.

Ahh I see. Yeah that would be cool. I think the purple coat version is pretty cool :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are all cool.:lol

Every single figure from these 2 movies are cool. They just don't all pull at me like the Nolan and Burton films do. I don't feel the need to own everything. I guess i should be happy in a way i didn't care for BVS (and most likely SS), it's going to save me some $.

I have pretty much narrowed it down to this Batman and the AA Joker to represent both films on 1 shelf. If Harley is still blowing my mind in a year we'll see about adding her as well.:)

I actually enjoyed BvS and thought the Knightmare part was pretty cool. I had however only intended to purchase one batman figure from the film then I wanted armoured and this looks so good I'm finding it hard to resist as well. At least if I do cave I should have a break with Batman figs till Justice League as the Suicide Squad one doesn't have enough new stuff to bother with.

You can't go wrong with either or..or both that's for sure. Your plan is very much like mine and solid.

They are all cool.:lol

Every single figure from these 2 movies are cool. They just don't all pull at me like the Nolan and Burton films do. I don't feel the need to own everything. I guess i should be happy in a way i didn't care for BVS (and most likely SS), it's going to save me some $.

I have pretty much narrowed it down to this Batman and the AA Joker to represent both films on 1 shelf. If Harley is still blowing my mind in a year we'll see about adding her as well.:)

Yeah man I get that. The burton film is my childhood and I love the Nolan trilogy. They were must haves for me.
But with this the standout part of it all is batfleck, really enjoyed the way he played the part and I just need to decide what version of him I want. And this is a step away from anything else I've got in my collection. I think that's what's drawing me to it. That and the whole scene was cool as!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My LCS said he could get it for me at $260. I'm struggling on this one. If it wasn't for clipperking's ****ing review I probably wouldn't be even thinking about this.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Finally back in country and on my way home to open up this bad boy! It's been sitting waiting on me for days & armored is on its way now, hopefully have it by Wednesday.
Can't wait to get home!!

I really like this but at the same time the coat bothers me. The coat looks cheap in some pics and when compared to pics from the scene it doesn't look accurate at all.

Mmmmm that new plastic smell/better than crack!
8dce6c827e7b03ce69c70a17d8484c49.jpg
bd7ea4d1b497c07f301e2913e2b1e540.jpg
3cbeb10db176ac83aecb0eeeb42c98c1.jpg
7b4a0a96ec8081585dc5c751fba5a0a1.jpg

Not that Iv tried crack [emoji4]

Wow!
Just wow. They really have taken it to a new level now.
This is without a doubt the best figure hot toys have ever done, the level of detail exceeds any other figure Iv owned.
The mask isn't hard like any of the other batman masks, it's a little soft-exactly what you'd expect the real thing to feel like. The suit is amazingly detailed and the material is awesome for the definition, is not just puffed up and hollow it's actually thick and feels made of something substantial.
Without a doubt my favourite hot toys ever.
I'm buyin another!

af368fa9dd7dffec1c9f4fd11e45feb2.jpg
b06151f30de2650b37b2dc90c7119b7d.jpg
9c104cdb9f311d7d42f564f3462f620a.jpg
5706c8646b2c33281ece9f6327ccfb57.jpg

Straight out the box-it looks amazing

Looks stunning. Hands down. I just wish they add a little weathering on the coat. I'm not that kind of guy playing with colors and stuff around his $200+ toys :lol

I don't think there chipped, crappy iPhone photos, looks great! The coat has weathering it looks better in hand too, the suits weathering scratches and marks is mindblowing!
The legs have limited pose-ability (but nothing like the returns or arkham bats) you can still move them well.
ff2d19830758397d2598c6cb50ee0951.jpg
6df02d512614a2b5cd22ff1bec747443.jpg
d9daa350aca034c69aa44d28101291e5.jpg
768def482550bb55b4493a0f7735aeb9.jpg
4ddc0fa44f4d78088877a5682c38cd17.jpg
f2681588f788fc9f977725c6804f6936.jpg

I don't think there chipped, crappy iPhone photos, looks great! The coat has weathering it looks better in hand too, the suits weathering scratches and marks is mindblowing!
The legs have limited pose-ability (but nothing like the returns or arkham bats) you can still move them well.

Hey Creasy does the head move pretty good or is it stiff? thanks awesome pics.

Back