Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we assuming now that the bat signal is gonna be a separate deal or are we thinking some kind of combo pack release? I'm hoping BD armored version myself

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So are we assuming now that the bat signal is gonna be a separate deal or are we thinking some kind of combo pack release? I'm hoping BD armored version myself

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess the signal will be an individual release. A clean armored figure would have made more sense to package it with. I think a BD Armored Bats is a safe bet for the future though, and I think that based on the lack of a spear accessory with any of the current figures. It was too vital an accessory in the film to not include with any of the figures, if they're truly done with BvS.

My guess is there will at some point be a BD Armored Bats and it will be an EX figure, complete with spear and probably a diorama base with rubble on it.

I don't think anyone expects everyone to think every piece is perfect, but a lot of the time, people just try their hardest to find something to complain about. The knee pad thing for example. Lol

Man the knee pad issue is such a non issue its mental some guys on here are moaning about.
I mean god damn-move his pants up & down til it suits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great.... now I bet he's gonna last until $20 off and maybe longer.... after I placed an order.... :slap :lol :thud:

Love this figure. A brutal Batman fighting for his life with only minutes left before Darkseid and Supes bring the pain. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am torn, I want this figure solely based on how it looks which is awesome. Plus I already have regular and armored Bats coming my way.

I'd say pre-order at least; you could always cancel. But if you're picking up multiple version of the same character, it would be logical to complete the pack. That's what I'm going to do with the Suicide Squad Jokers. (If Europe even gets the chance in pre-ordering these...)

The pictures of this looks great. I won't be buying due to not enjoying the movie but these initial pics make this look fantastic.

Hahaha dear god you guys are both awesome but horrible all at the same time. Soooooo yea pre-ordered, basically i'll just have a Batfleck collection and I am actually totally okay with that. Love this interpretation of Batman from BvS, so so so good.

Back