Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my buddy is pretty reliable, I just hope the regular follows soon after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome....Looks like I'll be paying my flex pay off early on this one then [emoji119]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I really would like to order this, and the armored Batman, but I'll probably wait and see if my waitlist for the regular exclusives with the tech cowl converts. Plus, I'd like to hold back on armored and see if they have a Battle Damaged version at SDCC or Ani-Com.

My usual supplier, collectables direct wasn't sure if he'd be getting this so I've placed my first order with sideshow :clap

So this thing is listed as having "more than 30 points of articulation". Maybe someone can help me out with that. I've tried counting absolutely everything I can think of, including things that I'm only assuming are there, and the most I can come up with is 25.
I didn't sit down and count, but did you consider duality of given joints? Such as a wrist being a hinge and a swivel? That can be an easily missed point, at least I overlook that a lot.

This along with the regular and armored Bats are going to look awesome on display. Ill basically buy any suit variant from this line. Just need the black tuxedo Joker and regular Harley and im good.

Most excited I've been over a Bats release in awhile... and totally stealing Shane's idea.

I plan on displaying him with the scarf up and goggles down.. Gonna use that screaming face on my regular batman.

I plan on displaying this with the screaming face, pistol in his right hand and him holding the rifle in his left at the barrel end, to simulate the part where he was using the butt end to whack people.

This along with the regular and armored Bats are going to look awesome on display. Ill basically buy any suit variant from this line. Just need the black tuxedo Joker and regular Harley and im good.

Oh, I like this idea.

giphy.gif

Too much. But if it's your only option and you really want this guy, I'd do it.

Last edited:
What taxes, postage and extra fees (such as FedEx charging you for calculating the Vat) do u get charged for importing from the USA?

Too much. However, if it's worth that much to you to have, then I'd do it. A figure is worth as much as it's worth having to you.

It actually may not be too much, we have to consider if it's the cheapest he can get it as an EU collector. But obviously compared to what US buyers pay... $300 is too much.

i dont know how sideshow works...

but already have make a topic on the questions forum so maybe somebody can help me there ;)

What taxes, postage and extra fees (such as FedEx charging you for calculating the Vat) do u get charged for importing from the USA?

Importing in EU directly from SS is ALWAYS something between 50/80€ in custom/vat etc......

It's 25% extra for me plus €13 for FedEx to calculate it. I just wanted to know what his particular nation charges, as some EU countries have different vat and custom fees.
Put it like this: I used $146 in rewards points to get this figure directly off sideshow, after all the fees are added it will still cost me about $210.

(And coincidentally this is also my 210th post! Must be a sign from Bat-God)

A lot. It's much better to just wait and look for retailer in EU to order from. Sadly you cannot reach SSC exclusive figures this way.

Back