Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 of them isn't great. I definitely wouldn't say the neutral plate is laughable. It's very screen accurate actually. Looks exactly like affleck.

I was thinking that same thing. The neutral face is probably what I'll display. It's spot-on.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The other thing I could see HT doing is making this one of the summer exclusives. Being that this figure only appears in a dream sequence, they may treat him like demon Bats and just go the exclusive route rather than a standard release. Maybe that was the plan all along or maybe after they saw what an insignificant part of the film this was they put it on the back burner.

Spot on. :clap

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

You're not wrong on that one. I guess without having seen the movie I have no context for the figure. At the end of the day, it's only money right?

Exactly, it's only money. lol

I'm going to hedge my bets and wait on this one. I love this look but have too much on order (not just from SSC but other places) and I have a feeling that while it looks cool, the lukewarm reaction to the film and the fact it's the 3rd Batfleck out and might be the 4th if they dip into the Suicide Squad well and produce one there, I have a feeling it'll suddenly pop up as available once shipping comes around.

I've been umm-ing and aah-ing about this since yesterday when I saw the link on Facebook but I've given in and pre-ordered it.

Now I'll conveniently forget to tell the wife about it until it arrives in the mail...

Shame I don't know how much shipping/tax will be to the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the black chrome armored bats as well as the standard already on the way, I'm not sure that I want to pick up a third Batman from one movie, but damn it is a cool look.

Thx to all the hype in this thread I caved and placed an order. First BvS figure but will go well wit TDK figs (Joker 2.0's, bruce and alfred armory, bane) in current collection. Really like the costume figs so broke down after 24 hrs of consideration hehe.

As for JL Arkam Joker I'm not digging the look of the character...but may change mind depending on how memorable the SS movie will be. Memorable or not definitely looking forward to a Hot Toys Margo Robbie HQ hehe.

With the black chrome armored bats as well as the standard already on the way, I'm not sure that I want to pick up a third Batman from one movie, but damn it is a cool look.

resistance is futile on this one..

Didn't care for BvS whatsoever but preordered this. It's a unique look and a cool looking figure.

Memorable or not definitely looking forward to a Hot Toys Margo Robbie HQ hehe.

tumblr_n0rdtsRI8f1rt7ptzo1_500.gif

:lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

Omg those knee pads!

Just kidding... Some of you will complain about anything. Lol

Some people just seem to be extremely difficult to please or are extremely critical of things; to the point it makes me wonder what they actually do like.

I do agree though that they could be a bit better.

Some people just seem to be extremely difficult to please or are extremely critical of things; to the point it makes me wonder what they actually do like.

Or they just don't like the knee pads?

A board with every single comment being : this figure is perfect and beautiful would be boring IMO.

But, aside from that, and those closed mouth plates, this thing is amazing looking.

Some people just seem to be extremely difficult to please or are extermely critical of things; to the point it makes me wonder what they actually do like.

I think the exact same thing sometimes. There are so many negative people in the collecting community and it makes me wonder what the hell would please them. When I see something as simple as the knee pad (non)issue, I just think of how easy it would be to fix, rather than focus on how it's off by a couple of millimetres.

Or they just don't like the knee pads?

A board with every single comment being : this figure is perfect and beautiful would be boring IMO.

But, aside from that, and those closed mouth plates, this thing is amazing looking.

I don't think anyone expects everyone to think every piece is perfect, but a lot of the time, people just try their hardest to find something to complain about. The knee pad thing for example. Lol

Back