Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

must be Disney again trying to halt sales .............:lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Fig

I got their daily email with the Batman figure listed. Clicked on the link as was able to place my deposit. Nothing was said about a wait list so hopefully I'm good to go! Now I have to decide if I want The Joker or not.

I'm disappointed with the base... Wish it was sandy. Otherwise I love it.

I'm disappointed with the jacket among other things, something about it I don't like. I'll probably skip this version of bats which sucks cause I was most looking forward to this Knightmare release.

I got their daily email with the Batman figure listed. Clicked on the link as was able to place my deposit. Nothing was said about a wait list so hopefully I'm good to go! Now I have to decide if I want The Joker or not.

move fast or you will cry tomorrow about not POing- or the next day....

move fast or you will cry tomorrow about not POing- or the next day....

I want The Joker but for $200+, this figure seems so bare bones. I dunno. Think it'll go for more on the secondary market if when I get it I don't like it?

I want The Joker but for $200+, this figure seems so bare bones. I dunno. Think it'll go for more on the secondary market if when I get it I don't like it?
Good question- if you don't want to spend the money on it maybe you shouldn't- resale values on HT these days are all over the place- but if this sells out and waitlists don't all convert ....it's the Joker.....there will be demand for him in the future

Really bare bones? That Diamond shaped figure stand with the Arkham Asylum backdrop is worth it alone! Its simple but cool!

ordered whoot whoot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really bare bones? That Diamond shaped figure stand with the Arkham Asylum backdrop is worth it alone! Its simple but cool!

You're not wrong on that one. I guess without having seen the movie I have no context for the figure. At the end of the day, it's only money right?

If you really did want that, it would be super easy to customize.

Step 1: add sand.

:rotfl:exactly: that's exactly what I thought Shane....lol ;)

It has to be using the new more muscular body right? It looks more toned than when it was shown at conventions.

I feel like this figure would be really easy to kitbash using the standard Batman figure. Theres really nothing unique about his clothes

really? where will you get the coat? and that alone off this guy will be prolly 1/2 the cost of the entire figure....I have been waiting too long for this one not to get.

Got my PO in! :yess: ...the Joker card attached to the rifle is simply awesome! Lovin' just about everything barring the simplistic base. Costuming is intricate and gives the piece a "busy" look. Fabrics look top-notch. I've decided to hold off on purchasing Leto's first Joker figure...I really don't mind waiting for the purple coat and/or black suit version :)

This figure is a knock-out. HT have out- done themelves

At last! I'm digging this one more than the "standard" look. Cashed in some rewards for it to make it extra cool. Looking forward to some convention coverage of this one...

First post...and pre-ordered!! Just getting into 1/6 and love this HT figure.

Back