Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I already have the regular bats on PO. Gonna PO the armored one in a bit. This one looks so damn good I may have to get this one too. No need for WW or Supes. Just the bats.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

This is probably going to be released in 2017.

I just hope it goes up for PO by blu ray release time. If not, I will be worried.

I have a feeling it will be a comic con exclusive

That would piss me off so much...

did you get it?...........the rock

Don't see that happening. Has there ever been a figure announced way before SDCC that ended up being a con exclusive?

Don't see that happening. Has there ever been a figure announced way before SDCC that ended up being a con exclusive?

That's true. I don't think there has. I'm just thinking because it's taking a while and it looks to be the same batman suit underneath everything else as the other batman. Also it was only in the movie for a couple of minutes I'm just taking a wild guess. I'd be ok with it being an exclusive. Something like this should be in my opinion

Exclusive to Europe? We kinda need that. Something we can buy, no fuss, and the Americans and Asians will have to pay tons of dollars to get. Just this one time.

Exclusive to Europe? We kinda need that. Something we can buy, no fuss, and the Americans and Asians will have to pay tons of dollars to get. Just this one time.
No.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It'll never happen, we Europeans are second rate when it comes to these things.

I'm in Brazil. It's kind of funny seeing you guys arguing about second and third rate.
[emoji851]
We have two option here:
- secondary market (and I'm not talking about eBay, because our 60% taxes over price+shipping added to our customs that might take anywhere between a week and 6 months (not kidding), makes it a game of patience).
- a few domestic retailers where the best price for a Kylo Ren, for instance, is about $450,00.

Not trying to complain (although I am complaining), just pointing that it sucks here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now.. It's not all rainbows and butterflies in America.. We have trump running for president.. What a scary thought.

Back