Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I miss those pictures of the figure with every accessory Hot Toys used to do. Now they have those weird collages.

And I think there are definitely some accessories missing from that picture, as his "NOOOOOO!" faceplate isn't there.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I miss those pictures of the figure with every accessory Hot Toys used to do. Now they have those weird collages.

And I think there are definitely some accessories missing from that picture, as his "NOOOOOO!" faceplate isn't there.

Are you referring to this one?

tumblr_mt9ys45XPs1qhclupo4_r3_250.gif

He should at least come with the rifle he had.

Heck if they really wanted to sell this figure they could include a Affleck sculpt for when he has his cowl ripped off him.

13129180_1044733338941045_1883636723_n.jpg

Disappointed there is no Affleck HS. I doubt we're getting a straight up Bruce Wayne.

I agree with you. My point was not to look only at your own problems. But there are a few bias that actually make more harm than good. One is not to understand that the only problems we truly feel are our own, when we have empathy, we feel the reflection of others problems, but we will never understand their intensity for that person.

That's why I do believe that we all should manifest what bother us, so, among other things, we can share an emphatic link with one another.

But we always need to keep perspective that some problems are really not big.

Sometimes is hard to express my line of reasoning the way I want, since English is not my first language. :)

You english are very good and I liked your point. Where are you from?

Relax guys. Let's wait and see when it goes up for pre order. I love this figure. I wish they would do a Bruce Wayne figure, but only if the HS would be phenomenal.

Where do these production sample photos come from? And what are they for exactly?

That would be pretty cool if it came with a Affleck sculpt

Yelling Faceplate and guns need to be included!! 100%!!

Hope it comes with weathering!!!

Where do these production sample photos come from? And what are they for exactly?

They come from me. They are exactly what the box says. A sample. It's what gets used at conventions and shows. It's what's used for approvals and to send to the actors(even if they don't all have likeness approval hot toys sends a sample to every actor anyway). Stuff like that.

I know it's a small picture and hard to make out, but is that the pistol he used in the film? This looks like a standard gun where in the film it looked more custom.

I'm hoping pre orders go up in the next month, got reward points waiting. My wish list for accessories are pistol, rifle, binoculars, Bruce Wayne head sculpt and an empty/removed cowl. Can't really think of anything else he'd come with, I know a few people have said about a separate sculpt with the googles and scarf up like they did with Rey for the Force Awkens.

Something else...the left side of the pic has been whited out, is it possible there is an Affleck sculpt on a small pedestal and it's been blotted out? Iron Man Mark 46 has the same setup, a RDJ sculpt was to the left of the figure and blurred out.

I'm really hopeful for a standard Bruce Wayne release with the Robin suit, hopefully at SDCC.

I'm hoping pre orders go up in the next month, got reward points waiting. My wish list for accessories are pistol, rifle, binoculars, Bruce Wayne head sculpt and an empty/removed cowl. Can't really think of anything else he'd come with, I know a few people have said about a separate sculpt with the googles and scarf up like they did with Rey for the Force Awkens.

That would clearly only come in the form of a DX line figure and we all know the DX line is dead :(

Agree that I'd love I Robin suit display pice. I can see them doing it after all the Dark Knight stuff being big sellers.

Do you really feel that having a few guns, hands, and a second head makes it a DX figure? If so that means the Winter Soldier figure would be a DX with all the weapons he came with and he got a second head. I know Hot Toys have cut back on what they are including with figures, but I think at the very least he could come with a pistol, rifle, hands, mouth plates (as these could be swamped with the regular Batman if your getting both). It would still be nice to include a second head sculpt.

I'm really hopeful for a standard Bruce Wayne release with the Robin suit, hopefully at SDCC.

Dude from your lips to HT ears! I am hoping and a praying for this two piece set!

Given the seemingly low interest in previous releases of civvie versions of figures (Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner for instance), I say them making a Bruce Wayne or a Clark Kent figure is slim to none. If they did, it would more than likely be packaged with the superhero alter ego, similar to the Bruce Wayne and Batman BR set.

Perhaps they eventually do something similar to the Armory set from TDK trilogy though, where it has Bruce Wayne, Batman and Alfred, with a Robin suit and a workshop. That would be pretty neat.

Something else...the left side of the pic has been whited out, is it possible there is an Affleck sculpt on a small pedestal and it's been blotted out? Iron Man Mark 46 has the same setup, a RDJ sculpt was to the left of the figure and blurred out.

Not going to happen.

Back