Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Hey now.. It's not all rainbows and butterflies in America.. We have trump running for president.. What a scary thought.

Fair enough.

Although Trump as president would be a problem to the world.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

****, that is bad. I guess us europeans should complain less.

Nah. You guys should complain. I was just adding a bit of my own experience as well.

Truth to be told, I really believe that everyone should complain about anything that annoys each person.

The idea that our problems are small next to others is a strange bias, cause they would be big next to others. And in truth, as much as we can be objective and understand that we have it better than others from a rational perspective, our problems are always felt by ourselves.

And, to be a bit selfish, if something changes and things get better for you guys, it might even have some strange repercussions and end up better for others. Hehehe.

Nah. You guys should complain. I was just adding a bit of my own experience as well.

Truth to be told, I really believe that everyone should complain about anything that annoys each person.

The idea that our problems are small next to others is a strange bias, cause they would be big next to others. And in truth, as much as we can be objective and understand that we have it better than others from a rational perspective, our problems are always felt by ourselves.

And, to be a bit selfish, if something changes and things get better for you guys, it might even have some strange repercussions and end up better for others. Hehehe.

I do believe we need to be better human beings than that. We need to focus our thoughts on other problems than just our own. But sometimes we do falter, cause we are only humans.
But I wholeheartedly agree with your conclusion - if we change things, things might change for everyone, especially if we change things for the better for everyone, and not just ourselves.

I do believe we need to be better human beings than that. We need to focus our thoughts on other problems than just our own. But sometimes we do falter, cause we are only humans.
But I wholeheartedly agree with your conclusion - if we change things, things might change for everyone, especially if we change things for the better for everyone, and not just ourselves.

:goodpost:

Although one of the messages in BvS was that you can only do so much; sometimes side effects will happen as the result of your actions, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's your fault. You can only react to what you see in front of you when you have the chance to. Some things are simply beyond our control. You can choose to do something with what you're able to do and continue having faith and hope even when unintended side effects are caused by your actions with good intentions, or you can choose to do absolutely nothing.

:goodpost:

Although one of the messages in BvS was that you can only do so much; sometimes side effects will happen as the result of your actions, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's your fault. You can only react to what you see in front of you when you have the chance to. Some things are simply beyond our control. You can choose to do something with what you're able to do and continue having faith and hope even when unintended side effects are caused by your actions with good intentions, or you can choose to do absolutely nothing.
Very well put, sir. This is why BvS is not the shallow film everyone says it is. The more you think about it, the deeper you realize it is. I love this film more and more every day. This was exactly my daughters thoughts after the film (she's 12) - "This felt different from the other (Marvel) films, dad. More real." She is so right. This has depth.
I love Iron Man, Iron Man 3 and Guardians. The rest to me is very Mheh. I didn't like Nolans trilogy. Thought they were void of humanity, but I seem to be the only one in the world.
But BvS was big, in more ways than one. It was beautiful and full of humanity.

Very well put, sir. This is why BvS is not the shallow film everyone says it is. The more you think about it, the deeper you realize it is. I love this film more and more every day. This was exactly my daughters thoughts after the film (she's 12) - "This felt different from the other (Marvel) films, dad. More real." She is so right. This has depth.
I love Iron Man, Iron Man 3 and Guardians. The rest to me is very Mheh. I didn't like Nolans trilogy. Thought they were void of humanity, but I seem to be the only one in the world.
But BvS was big, in more ways than one. It was beautiful and full of humanity.

:exactly:

My sentiments as well. I really liked it the first time I saw it, and then liked it even more the second time I saw it. Then I liked it even more after reading that detailed analysis of the film from that article on Forbes that was posted on here a couple of weeks back.

Should be soon. Looks good

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Pleeeeeeaaaaaase go up for preorder soon... :pray:

Sweet, that jacket is looking good. I'm glad they've darkened it and added weathering!!

Much more accurate

You're right, it looks like they weathered it a bit. Thank goodness for that too, haha.

It also looks like they aren't including his gun with the Joker card on it.

You're right, it looks like they weathered it a bit. Thank goodness for that too, haha.

It also looks like they aren't including his gun with the Joker card on it.

They *****ing better! He's got a handgun there. I don't see how they wouldn't.
I like that his arms can be moved close to his body, unlike regular bats who looks to "big" to do that

I want supermans army as a companion. It would be a good release as a general soldier too

The rifle better come with this... also no multiple face plates shown?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I agree with you. My point was not to look only at your own problems. But there are a few bias that actually make more harm than good. One is not to understand that the only problems we truly feel are our own, when we have empathy, we feel the reflection of others problems, but we will never understand their intensity for that person.

That's why I do believe that we all should manifest what bother us, so, among other things, we can share an emphatic link with one another.

But we always need to keep perspective that some problems are really not big.

Sometimes is hard to express my line of reasoning the way I want, since English is not my first language. :)

The rifle better come with this... also no multiple face plates shown?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It's just a production sample. The sample for CW Cap didn't have all his stuff he finally came with. It's just to see how the costume looks.

Back