Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

All these new figures get me so mad, because I can't afford them all :( Wish I won the lottery so I could buy every single figure.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

All these new figures get me so mad, because I can't afford them all :( Wish I won the lottery so I could buy every single figure.

Yes it would be nice. What many do as well as myself is flex pay most items to avoid using cc. I also sell older figures to finance my new stuff. I'm gonna get the entire BVS line.

I hope I can afford this one after buying Batman, Superman and hopefully the armored Bats.
It's an impressive figure.

Damn it! This looks amazing! I have to buy 3 batmans and a batmobile now... :rotfl

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

It looks really great and I thought "damn it, I'll get it regardless if the scene is just a couple of minutes long!" til I saw that the jacket is pleather :( No more pleather clothing on figures for me, save for capes that can easily be replaced.

Is there an issue with the pleather??

Probably fears that it'll one day crack or disintegrate.

10151377_991994704206846_4704233840676360405_n.jpg

1430_991994464206870_676429320066588533_n.jpg

10494629_991994754206841_4852289500498395827_n.jpg

Amazing. Hopefully the mouth pieces are interchangeable between this and the regular Bats. Have they confirmed that?

Haven't been all that impressed with the trailers. But out of all the figures I will pick this one up and display it beside bane.

This figure and design looks pretty interesting, but I bet the movie will be crap anyway :monkey3

the detailing on those goggles though!

This figure and design looks pretty interesting, but I bet the movie will be crap anyway :monkey3

With an attitude like that, I have no doubt it will be crap to you. You probably shouldn't even go see it.

With an attitude like that, I have no doubt it will be crap to you. You probably shouldn't even go see it.

I'm not particularly a fan of Snyder's previous work or Man of Steel.

I may see the movie, I may not. I probably will, and that might be my foolish decision :lol

I don't want this movie to be bad, hopefully the second trailer was just very misleading.

I'm not particularly a fan of Snyder's previous work or Man of Steel.

I may see the movie, I may not. I probably will, and that might be my foolish decision :lol

I don't want this movie to be bad, hopefully the second trailer was just very misleading.

I feel the same way...I don't antcipate Snyder changing the formula much from MoS and I didn't like Cavill as Supes so far down on my list to see next year. I will see it because Affleck as Batman and to support the genre. Hell I watched FF last year and it was garbage (granted at dollar theater) but I supported it.

I'm hoping the combination of Affleck and his writer Chris Terrio are enough to overcome Snyder's shortcomings as a director. I have to imagine Affleck was in Snyder's ear a little bit during filming and also during post production.

As for this figure, I was just thinking to myself it's kind of more disappointing now that HT never did the nightmare Superman figure from MOS. Would have been cool to have them together. Although, I also wonder if maybe the black suit will appear again in this new nightmare sequence that Batman has. Obviously we've seen that he has his regular blue and reds on for part of the dream, but maybe it changes to black at some point. If it does, hopefully HT will take a crack at it this time.

It feels so weird to see so many people crap on MoS because personally it's the first superman movie I ever liked, and I like it alot. I watch it at least once a month. To each their own I guess, but honestly in my eyes everything superman was boring as f#*k before MoS (besides the animated series and JLU)... That's why I have nothing but optimism for BvS and beyond... The only real uncertainties to me are Fresh Prince as Deadshot and Leto as Joker, but Leto has never let me down as an artist so I have faith in him and i'm expecting a joker we've never seen before.

As for this figure, I was just thinking to myself it's kind of more disappointing now that HT never did the nightmare Superman figure from MOS. Would have been cool to have them together. Although, I also wonder if maybe the black suit will appear again in this new nightmare sequence that Batman has. Obviously we've seen that he has his regular blue and reds on for part of the dream, but maybe it changes to black at some point. If it does, hopefully HT will take a crack at it this time.

I was hoping for nightmare superman myself, along with a kryptonian armor version of Zod. It looks so much better than the one he uses on Earth.

man-of-steel-08.jpg

I know DC made a 1/6th statue of it, but it honestly didn't seem that brown to me at any point in the krypton scenes.

416oXkrUoEL.jpg

Regardless what I may feel about the film, the apocalypse look is quite interesting. HT nailed it....

Back