Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

The Hellbat was created for Bats to go into Apokolips and manage to handle Darkseid just enough in order to bring Damian back.

No, it was created for the sole use of if Darkseid returned to earth. In Batman and Robin and Robin Rises Batman "asks" the JL to use it to save Damian, and they say no. In response, Batman just steals it and does it anyway. I don't believe in the aftermath if it was addressed whether or not the suit was still around after that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not saying there's a connection and this is THE Hellbat, but I really liked the nickname. Hell-Batman, Mad Batman, Knightmare Batman, too many nicknames to choose from...

And true. I don't know if it was you that made mention of the MADBAT: SUPER ROAD ha ha, but it works. DC allowed Knightmare and Apocalypse Batman in the branding so it'll confuse enough people.

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

No, it was created for the sole use of if Darkseid returned to earth. In Batman and Robin and Robin Rises Batman "asks" the JL to use it to save Damian, and they say no. In response, Batman just steals it and does it anyway. I don't believe in the aftermath if it was addressed whether or not the suit was still around after that.

Really? Huh, I've fallen a bit behind on my DC reading what with All-New All-Different Marvel and all those damn #1s and Hickman's saga and all that *****. Time to do some back reading it seems.

And true. I don't know if it was you that made mention of the MADBAT: SUPER ROAD ha ha, but it works. DC allowed Knightmare and Apocalypse Batman in the branding so it'll confuse enough people.

Yeah, I called him Mad Bat: Super Road in the beginning.

Really? Huh, I've fallen a bit behind on my DC reading what with All-New All-Different Marvel and all those damn #1s and Hickman's saga and all that *****. Time to do some back reading it seems.

Yeah, I called him Mad Bat: Super Road in the beginning.

Well, as far as the Hellbat suit in the New52 goes. It's a good read, I honestly liked it.

And it's very accurate, Mad Bat ha ha.

This might be the order over the standard. That Batsignal. Wow. This line is going to get me for more than I thought.

Well, as far as the Hellbat suit in the New52 goes. It's a good read, I honestly liked it.

And it's very accurate, Mad Bat ha ha.

Personally I didn't like the fact that it made Batman hold his own against Darkseid, even for a bit, so I didn't give much attention to it.

This might be the order over the standard. That Batsignal. Wow. This line is going to get me for more than I thought.

QFT...

I've managed to not buy a HT since DX11, and have been content to just look at pictures on here.

But these three Bats (and that Deadpool), I'm getting some interest momentum going here, and that's a bad thing for me.

This looks pretty dope. I'm going to assume this is a regular release and not an exclusive version?

This looks pretty dope. I'm going to assume this is a regular release and not an exclusive version?

Yeah, from everything we've seen it looks like we're getting three Batman figures from HT.

These look amazing. The "normal" suit Batman is a major improvement from the pictures we got a few days ago. I think I would order the "Apocalypse" version first -- I love this look. The armored version might be a little rich for my blood, but it looks great.

This reminds me of Batman from the Liberty Files.

ewbatman.jpg

Apocolypse version? Should that be Apokolips I wonder?

pretty cool, but I don't think its a must have - unless the scene in the movie rocks my world. But then again you never know....

Apocolypse version? Should that be Apokolips I wonder?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Stuff like this is why I am into this hobby...changeable mouths and capes!!!!!

What a great figure. I hope the film lives up to the expectations this figure has set. :lol

Pretty cool but only if this movie rocks and going from the last trailer im not ordering just yet.

I love this design so much. I haven't liked a movie Batman design since 1992. And I like all 3 from this movie, but this is the best one.

It looks really great and I thought "damn it, I'll get it regardless if the scene is just a couple of minutes long!" til I saw that the jacket is pleather :( No more pleather clothing on figures for me, save for capes that can easily be replaced.

Back