1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing around with Photoshop. I just love this figure. :love

33960361033_473331c7da_c.jpg

Looking back, I think this BW achieved something few HT female figures was able accomplish - largely avoiding the blank stare. In fact, I think this one was able to duplicate ScarJo's trademark intense stare to a point that it makes this sculpt looks closer to her than any of the previous efforts...just my 2 cents.

Not sure how they can improve upon this sculpt...
Perfectly happy with this one for sure!

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the compliment!

For the love of all that is good, keep playing around! And share your results. ��

Will do! And thank you. :D

That's a great shot.

(Reminder to self: you only need one Widow)

You need more than one Widow. :wink1: Thank you. :)

Oh wow, I really love this! The pose and the effects are perfect.

Thank you so much. :D I'm struggle with picking out backgrounds and effects, so that's wonderful to hear!

Looking back, I think this BW achieved something few HT female figures was able accomplish - largely avoiding the blank stare. In fact, I think this one was able to duplicate ScarJo's trademark intense stare to a point that it makes this sculpt looks closer to her than any of the previous efforts...just my 2 cents.

Not sure how they can improve upon this sculpt...
Perfectly happy with this one for sure!

Worst one for having the blank stare is AoU Widow, by far.

Really don't think this sculpt can be improved upon and if so, very, very little; it's pretty much perfect as is.

I don't think they can recolor the sculpt any better either. I just hope they can give the next Widow a better body? A more hourglass body that matches the real female body? Wishful thinking on my part for sure...
So true. Skinny model legs are inaccurate for Scarlett.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

actually not bad.

I see theres two versions of the knock off? ZC and one just called "5.0". Are they different or is it just labeling?

and I find it curious that even knock offs of HT sculpts look better than SS human paint apps...

Last edited:
Back