1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diego is this the figure straight out of the box not modified?
I'm not Diego, but I can tell you, mine also looks his good unmodded.
f804d5270a510b5f59c2b0e74cdbfa87.jpg

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

So, I've been hunting for the Civil War sculpt online for months and haven't been able to find one, at all.
I've dug back and the OSK sculpt looks alright, does anyone have any shots of it on any of the older Widows or possibly the AOU? In good lighting?
I'm deciding if I should risk it or not bother at all as I can't get the original.

hey hannibalcaine, i got the OSK Version 5.0 also and i can say it is a really nice hs, take a look for yourself! (hs on the right, HT hs on the left) I think it's a bargain at under 30 bucks.
cheers

20170421_161233 by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

To this day, I am still perplexed as to why HT still has not come out with an Artic Widow (Black Widow in all white outfit) variant? They have been saying BW is their best selling female figure, and they have done countless recoloring of their Iron Man, which coincidentally includes an Artic version Mark VII as well. If they were to make such an exclusive, I would say this BW is the best one to do it.

They hardly make female figures, So BW being their best seller wouldn't be too hard considering they've made 5 versions of her.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally picked up BW along with SW after taking a break, here's a quick pic
dd06ac2b52f128c0205733e3c0536024.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back