1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a size comparison between the two little Antmans :
88a33a91dcfe87527e1a37dab7fb6b74.jpg
That's a pretty big difference

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Maybe they mean to give us Antman in many sizes. I think the one on Hawkeye arrow is different from those two

I wonder if the Ant-Man suit in CW also has the capability to regulate exactly how small he wants to shrink to? Not necessarily just one default setting where it's either regular size, ant size or giant size.

Even if it can, I doubt HT had that in mind when they made this mini Ant-Man a bit larger though. :lol

I wonder if the Ant-Man suit in CW also has the capability to regulate exactly how small he wants to shrink to? Not necessarily just one default setting where it's either regular size, ant size or giant size.

Even if it can, I doubt HT had that in mind when they made this mini Ant-Man a bit larger though. :lol

Well he did have that touchscreen thingy on his arm and it looked like he could adjust the level of either his size or the amount of Pym particle he used so I believe this points toward him being able to control it more :dance

but I agree on your second point :lol

Well he did have that touchscreen thingy on his arm and it looked like he could adjust the level of either his size or the amount of Pym particle he used so I believe this points toward him being able to control it more :dance

My thoughts as well.

Hmm interesting idea. It'd be cool if that was the case and as Brainy pointed out he had the touch screen so it makes sense to me. But I also agree that it seems unlikely Hot Toys had that in mind :lol I don't mind the size difference too much because he's still tiny compared to the figures so it works for me!

:exactly:

His touch pad is what made me think that.

Hmm interesting idea. It'd be cool if that was the case and as Brainy pointed out he had the touch screen so it makes sense to me. But I also agree that it seems unlikely Hot Toys had that in mind :lol I don't mind the size difference too much because he's still tiny compared to the figures so it works for me!

My sentiments as well. :duff

So would you say the Ant Man is about the size of the Diamond Select one that came with their figure? That's the one in using now in my display, but I love the pose on the HT one.

After seeing all of these new pictures of this figure, I went ahead and pre-ordered it on Sideshow. This will be my 5th 1/6 figure, and I think that she will look great next to my Civil War Cap.

Awww thank you for all the nice comments <3
Yes, she really is s beauty and I really love het hair.
She's my favorite next to the AOU one (I know I'm the only one who likes the AOU one^^).

The only proplems I've noticed are the guns. They always fall apart.

Back